zebediah

Can you use the GHWT:drums and any other Guitar Hero guitars to play any of the Rockb

Sorry I have no idea Zebediah , there may be someone here who knows but you may better served posting the question on a gaming forum.

Thanks for posting anyway because it gave me a chuckle. :)

Hi Zebediah, Yes you can play the guitar Hero gear with all the Rockbands if you have a Playstation or XBox 3 but it's not compatible with Nintendo Wii, Here's the responses to a similar question, most people say it works. the others probably haven't figured it out yet as it should work, none of the Rockband stuff works with guitar hero though as far as I know. For the price of a couple of games you could get a guitar, it's worth thinking about, hope this helps.:yes:

Can you play Rockband with Guitar Hero Guitars? - Yahoo! Answers

from what ive heard as you can use GH guitars on rockband 2. but not to sure about the drums.

there a rockband 3 coming out later this year aswell just thought id let you know about that one.

from what ive heard as you can use GH guitars on rockband 2. but not to sure about the drums.

there a rockband 3 coming out later this year aswell just thought id let you know about that one.

+1 to Nick, I asked my Son who's a gamer and he said he wasn't too sure about the drums either, so it's your decision on them, don't know if it would do any damage trying it but it's your call Zebediah.

+1 to Nick, I asked my Son who's a gamer and he said he wasn't too sure about the drums either, so it's your decision on them, don't know if it would do any damage trying it but it's your call Zebediah.

I used to be a gamer my self and i had all the GH games and to tell you the truth it had a bit to do for me want to start learning to play the thing. I now know it is noting like the game at all.

I ended up selling the console thogh as i was on it just a tad to much.

I used to be a gamer my self and i had all the GH games and to tell you the truth it had a bit to do for me want to start learning to play the thing. I now know it is noting like the game at all.

I ended up selling the console thogh as i was on it just a tad to much.

I was too Nick but I've only played GH a couple of times with my neighbour, I played games too much too and got a few complaints from my better half so I cut back a bit and then took up guitar again, I must have an addictive personality because now I spend too much time on the guitar but I think Sarah Jane my Wife prefers the guitar to having to sit in the living room watching me play games, my Son plays games still but he has it all in his own room so he doesn't take over the TV, I've seen a few new Members on here that got into guitar through GH so if it does that it's good, it is a bit of a shock though switching from it to the real thing, it's a bit weird switching back too, It didn't feel right when I played it and I thought my mate looked a bit strange sitting there bashing buttons, he thinks he's a Rock God now, offered him my Stratocaster to learn on though and he turned it down, I'll keep trying:smilinguitar:

Cheers

Chris

I was too Nick but I've only played GH a couple of times with my neighbour, I played games too much too and got a few complaints from my better half so I cut back a bit and then took up guitar again, I must have an addictive personality because now I spend too much time on the guitar but I think Sarah Jane my Wife prefers the guitar to having to sit in the living room watching me play games, my Son plays games still but he has it all in his own room so he doesn't take over the TV, I've seen a few new Members on here that got into guitar through GH so if it does that it's good, it is a bit of a shock though switching from it to the real thing, it's a bit weird switching back too, It didn't feel right when I played it and I thought my mate looked a bit strange sitting there bashing buttons, he thinks he's a Rock God now, offered him my Stratocaster to learn on though and he turned it down, I'll keep trying:smilinguitar:

Cheers

Chris

I know know exactly what you mean though chris my cousin still bashys a way at it and is on expert mode so i give him a go on my guitar and he was like what ya giving me that for. So i said put on crazy train by the one and only ozzy he was on the game and i was on the REAL guitar and i kept up with him not bad considering how long ive been playing for.

I offerd to teach him that song and he declined my offer so if he wants to play a toy let him but i get a better kick from playing the real one now.LOL i think he was a bit shocked at how much i have learned in the short amount of time been playing.Just wish i'de started erlyer now though.

I know know exactly what you mean though chris my cousin still bashys a way at it and is on expert mode so i give him a go on my guitar and he was like what ya giving me that for. So i said put on crazy train by the one and only ozzy he was on the game and i was on the REAL guitar and i kept up with him not bad considering how long ive been playing for.

I offerd to teach him that song and he declined my offer so if he wants to play a toy let him but i get a better kick from playing the real one now.LOL i think he was a bit shocked at how much i have learned in the short amount of time been playing.Just wish i'de started erlyer now though.

Nice playing Nick, it's cool to know that the two can come together like that, I'm also thinking that would work well as a learning aid for players, playing along to match the gamer, must have been fun to do, my mate Tim was pretty impressive on GH, I got him to hold a guitar but he just wasn't into it, it's ashame, the offer of a Strat (only low budget though) an Amp and leads doesn't come along every day, he was supportive of me though and appreciates playing guitar is a bit trickier than GH so it's not all bad. You sound like you're getting on great with your playing, I came back to it pretty late also, wishing I hadn't let it slide, I'm a long way off being a guitar hero but it's fun just playing on a regular basis, does take dedication to become a really good player, I sometimes lack the self discipline to do that and have a high respect for people that put in loads of practice on a regular basis, I used to have must try harder written on my School Reports too but I enjoy what I do:yes:

All the Best

Chris

Hope Zebediah got sorted.

Where was i when you where offering a strat lol.

Dont get me wrong not got the solo down just yet but then again im just learning loads of different pieces of different songs.cant relly sit down and just learn and play one just one.Not quite motervated to do that just yet.

My latest atemped is way out of my leauge but i love the song which is scream aim fire buy BFMV and wot a pleasure that is.NOT. Its a lots faster than crazy train whould ever be but thats my goal for the end of the year.

The only thing is im struggling with tremolo picking as there is quite a bit of it in that song.lol.

Where was i when you where offering a strat lol.

Dont get me wrong not got the solo down just yet but then again im just learning loads of different pieces of different songs.cant relly sit down and just learn and play one just one.Not quite motervated to do that just yet.

My latest atemped is way out of my leauge but i love the song which is scream aim fire buy BFMV and wot a pleasure that is.NOT. Its a lots faster than crazy train whould ever be but thats my goal for the end of the year.

The only thing is im struggling with tremolo picking as there is quite a bit of it in that song.lol.

Hi Nick, Cool Song, Don't know if these are any good to you, you might have seen them already but I thought I'd post them for you. you've set yourself a good time scale, part of the reason people get frustrated is because they want to play everything straight away, I think that might be why some people quit too, you have the best approach in my opinion, hope these help but no worries if you've seen them.

Cheers

Chris

I wonder if I can do this ? My Strat looks a bit depressed sitting in the corner, it's not right to neglect it, I named it Lonely by the way as I don't play it enough:smilinguitar:

Hi Nick, Cool Song, Don't know if these are any good to you, you might have seen them already but I thought I'd post them for you. you've set yourself a good time scale, part of the reason people get frustrated is because they want to play everything straight away, I think that might be why some people quit too, you have the best approach in my opinion, hope these help but no worries if you've seen them.

Cheers

Chris

I wonder if I can do this ? My Strat looks a bit depressed sitting in the corner, it's not right to neglect it, I named it Lonely by the way as I don't play it enough:smilinguitar:

Hopefully me and the other half will be going here

Download Festival 2010

More great band like BFMV will be there.Just thought id share that with you as your from the uk.