nagukush

Does this Software seem good ????

nagukush    0

It says, 14 day complete free trial, but I guess one will have to purchase it after the trial-Period. Lets just use it and see, may be its good :unsure:

Regds

Kush

nagukush    0
Depending on what it costs it might be worth it. I dont see a whole lot more than what Audacity has for free.

Yup, that may be true:unsure: . Audacity is the best I guess:unsure:. I was just wondering about the Noise-Filters mentioned. All my recordings have been awfull :oops: and I need real NoiSe-Removal:oops:

Kush

powe6563    0

Yeah, I've had some problems with Audacity's noise removal tool. It will take out the background noise but it leaves this weird sound behind the music like twinkling electronic sounds or something. You may try looking for a better Noise Removal VST plugin that will work in audacity.

nagukush    0
Yeah, I've had some problems with Audacity's noise removal tool. It will take out the background noise but it leaves this weird sound behind the music like twinkling electronic sounds or something. You may try looking for a better Noise Removal VST plugin that will work in audacity.

Any Idea of such a VST Plugin, Pal ???? Will googling for it help ????

kush

powe6563    0

If there's one out there, googling for it should find it. I haven't looked. (to be honest the idea just occurred to me when I suggested it) If you find one let me know and I'll do the same!

nagukush    0
If there's one out there, googling for it should find it. I haven't looked. (to be honest the idea just occurred to me when I suggested it) If you find one let me know and I'll do the same!

yes Buddy, We'll do that :) . I'll search for it now and let you know, if I find one :)

It was great Talking (or Chatting :rolleyes: ) to you Buddy !!! :) . Thanks for caring, pal.

Kindest regards

Kush

Rockerbob    47

You need noise avoidance, not noise removal. Better gear and better input level matching will help with that more than a noise removal program.

BTW, I just installed a plugin to recreate the sound of vinyl, including scratches, dust, mechanical noise and warp. :)

Lcjones    8

powe6563 .....

After the noise removal, I've noticed 'twinkle anomaly" too. High-light the offensive twinkle, Select Edit and Select Silence. Works like a charm!

Les

powe6563    0

Well, that works for parts that are supposed to be silent but if I try to remove the noise from whole track it puts the twinkle behind the whole thing, so I can't just insert silence.

gollo    0

how does Audacity remove noise from a recording? does it ask for a noise profile? If it does you could try recording a 5 second sample of your equipment without playing it, then select the sample for the noise profile, record what you want to record and use the noise profile to get rid of unwanted noise.

It may be that you don't have a very good signal to noise ratio, but i don't know what to do about it in Audacity.

Lcjones    8

been 1.30 beta since august 05. i have quite a few plugins.

gets a little flakey if you have a lot of tracks. it does crash occasionally. so. best to be sure you do a project save frequently...which is a good practice just on principle anyway.

i'd rather use audacity with it's occasional flakiness than use some of the "pricey" box sets.

les