eddiez152

Improv lessons - Message to the Captain

eddiez152    129

Kirk,

I think it would be a great idea to have lessons or demos on improvisations. I mean, Take a given tune that can be posted or like you have done on one of mine would be a good example. And create an improvisation that would fit.

What do you think ?

eddie

Clancy    36

Hi Eddie, Kirk might not get to see this message until he gets back from his trip on Sunday night. It sounds like a good idea to me though.

Hope you're well.

Clancy

eddiez152    129

rocknjump,

I am sure it would be fine to do a demo that others would enjoy. Remember if it is not public domain, you would need to link to another site like "you tube". Originals a fine of course.

carol m    64

this forum ooks truthful cool..I wait I will fancy this.

Glad you didn't ping that one Clancy - it ooks like a bit of linguistic improv, so at least they posted in a related thread.

Kirk Lorange    128

Sorry, Eddie ... this one slipped through. Yes, good idea, an improv lesson. I'm still up to here in revamping the whole site, but as soon as that's over with, I'll get stuck back into the weekly lesson routine. Shouldn't be tooooooo much longer.

eddiez152    129

Kirk,

Quite all right. First things first. I think we would learn much from taking any given piece of music that can be used on the site and learning cool fills and improvs to go along would be super. I am sure many of us here have listen to and watch many of your full tunes on the tube and have picked up things from these. I think a memorable lesson is the chord tone lesson you have done. Things similar to this when used in any particular piece of music. The lesson, how its done.

Thanks for looking and your response on this.

eddie