Che H

New guitar

Ugh, my wife is going to have a stroke -

So, I walk into a guitar shop (Bizarre Guitar as seen on the Miller Lite Super Bowl commercial) on Friday with my electric (Mex. Strat) that needed a few things worked on...

I don't have a regular guitar shop that I go to and hadn't been in this place since I started playing my guitar again. I have been playing stuff that would probably sound much better on a steel string acoustic, but I don't have one.

Just out of curiosity I start poking around the acoustic section. I see Alvarez, I see Fender, I see Epiphone, I avoid the expensive Martin, and then I see Taylor, uh oh.

I decided a while back that I would like to buy American whenever I can, but Taylor is still a little out of my league/budget.

I start poking around and found the Taylor 110 and 210 and couldn't drag myself away. I got all nervous and shaky... so I just did it. I opted for the less expensive 110 because it had a very nice bright sound and I have an old Yamaha, classical Dynamic Guitar that has a very warm and bassy voice.

I haven't had a chance to play it, but from my experience at the guitar store it fits me very well and it is very playable.

I am very excited.

Congrats on the new geetar! I've been to Bizarre Guitar a number of times. Bought my daughters first guitar there. A Black acoustic Fender. Still her favorite guitar to this day.

Bizarre Guitar has a ton of guitars! So many to choose from. I love that place. I live in Northern Arizona (4 corners area) and stop there every time I'm down in the Valley. My first stop is usually Guitar Center off I-17 on Peoria, then Sam Ash, then Bizarre Guitar.

It's hard for me to go back home after the weekend empty handed. But I have way too many guitars already.

But is there such a thing as having too many guitars?:dunno:

Congrats once again on your new guitar.

Shonie

I tried to explain to my wife that guitars are like women, there are some many subtle differences between each that you can't have just one...

...yeah, that didn't work out so well for me.