Marco Polo

My collection currently

Marco Polo    0

I just ordered a BC Rich Euro handcrafted Calibre Mockingbird Classic that I'm really excited about and figured if I'm going to share that I might as well show where my collection currently stands.

Jackson Soloist, Gibson SG Select, Epi LP Std, Fender Strat, Squire Strat, Ibanez RG320, Ibanez Artcore SH, Schecter C-1 Exotic Star, Ovation Celebrity, and 2 other Ibanez acoustics. Calibre Mockingbird ships tomorrow (yaaay)!

8700.attach

8701.attach

8702.attach

8703.attach

8704.attach

8705.attach

Marco Polo    0

Thank you. I've got this disease where I somehow think that if I buy more then I'll magicallly be able to play. At least this year I'm giving it a real effort to learn finally.

nickcallear    5
Thank you. I've got this disease where I somehow think that if I buy more then I'll magicallly be able to play. At least this year I'm giving it a real effort to learn finally.

I know what you mean.ive only been playin about 4 months and theres already three guitars in the house.Its addictive but its the cool kind of addictive.keep up the good work

Marco Polo    0
Looks like you built the house around your guitar collection :thumbup1:

If I ever get to build a house from scratch you can count on it being very guitarcentric, no doubt. This place just happens to have windows spaced perfectly for them. :)

So, last month it was the Mockingbird and this months purchase was an impulse buy I just couldn't pass up. Paul Reed Smith makes a Mark Tremonti SE but I've never really cared for most SE's until I saw this one and loved the look. I gave it a play and that combined with having wanted a PRS for so long but not being able to afford one I liked I couldn't pass it up. It's nothing special but somehow it's become the one I play almost exclusively at home.

PRSbought2-10.jpg