nickcallear

Help With Floyd Rose Intonation

Hi you guys probably been ask this question loads before but how do i set the Intonation on a floyd rose style trem.Do i do as i would on fender style trem.

All help appreciated.

process is the same, tune the strings as per notmal, fret the string at the twelth fret, if the not is sharp then shorten the string by adjusting the saddle toward the neck, retune the string to pitch and repeat until both the open and the fretted note are the same one octave apart.

works for me on strat, gibson and tele bridges. dont own a floyd rose equiped guitar but my strat has a 2 point floating bridge.

process is the same, tune the strings as per notmal, fret the string at the twelth fret, if the not is sharp then shorten the string by adjusting the saddle toward the neck, retune the string to pitch and repeat until both the open and the fretted note are the same one octave apart.

works for me on strat, gibson and tele bridges. dont own a floyd rose equiped guitar but my strat has a 2 point floating bridge.

Hi thanks there bugly.I wasnt to sure if it was the same princable theres only two strings that need intonating.I didnt want to mess with it just yet tell i got sum advice as it is my first guitar with this style of trem on it.Thanks all again:winkthumb: