Tekker

Free Symphonic Orchestra VSTi

Tekker    1

Hi all,

I just saw this on another forum and thought I'd pass it along. East West Quantum Leap has a special Christmas giveaway going on, which is a free version of their Symphonic Orchestra VSTi.

EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Starter Edition

I've had the Symphonic Orchestra Silver edition for several years now and it is great. :thumbup:

-tkr

Tekker    1

You're welcome, X4StringDrive!

A couple more Christmas Freebies:

Native Instruments KORE 2:

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : HOME | HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE FOR MUSICIANS, PRODUCERS, DJS, GUITAR AND BASS PLAYERS

Native Instruments Kontakt 4 Player:

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : HOME | HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE FOR MUSICIANS, PRODUCERS, DJS, GUITAR AND BASS PLAYERS

Gotta love free stuff! :D

-tkr

carol m    64

I'm sure if it can be done you will find a way - then you can help all of us wannabe's when we need it :D - I'm sure I'll need a few tips at least.

scotty_b    16

Would it be easier for you if I put the others onto a CD Carol?

I have the Mac versions now as I have switched to the dark side as of last month!

carol m    64

Thanks for the offer Scotty but I don't have a problem with downloading all of it - I was just wondering if it's worth the hard drive space. It took me about 35mins to download part 1 which is ok. I was thinking more about getting it to work once it was on my computer - VSTi and midi is my next techy challenge - once I've conquered Digital TV specs and connections and the rat's nest of wires I've been bush-bashing through in the last couple of days.

But I'm curious, how can you put 770MB of download onto a CD?

scotty_b    16
Thanks for the offer Scotty but I don't have a problem with downloading all of it - I was just wondering if it's worth the hard drive space. It took me about 35mins to download part 1 which is ok. I was thinking more about getting it to work once it was on my computer - VSTi and midi is my next techy challenge - once I've conquered Digital TV specs and connections and the rat's nest of wires I've been bush-bashing through in the last couple of days.

But I'm curious, how can you put 770MB of download onto a CD?

Well, DVD then. I have heard of 800 MB CDs, though, and there are also options such as splitting files across CDs.

If you like I can sit down with you and help you with MIDI and instruments when it is time. I got the programme working last night/early this morning. Some nice sounds in there. I am using it in a song I am producing for someone else today.

carol m    64

A great offer Scotty, thanks! I want to see if I can do it myself first, and if I need help I'll send an S.O.S. - lunch included. :thumbup1:

scotty_b    16

All good - but anytime! I was hoping we might have caught up before the end of the year, but my life has been somewhat chaotic in the past few months!

scotty_b    16

Well in the end I have not moved! The place has been sold, but it appears that an investor has purchased it. I did however pack up quite a lot of things, and then always need something in the bottom of a box in the garage for something urgently....Just had a lot of other work on, and family and then Christmas and NYE and the list goes on!

I suppose you threw a massive party at your estate?