Cross89

My first Ibanez

Yeah so, I was given the Ibanez RG350DX for Christmas (super lucky!). And I can't find my camera cord to upload pictures! So internet pictures will have to do for now!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/dlrp/ibanez.jpg

I'm in total love with this guitar. Everything is so much easier on it than it was with the Squier Strat. All I need to do now is get it setup and I'll be totally ready!

:smilinguitar:

RG350Melody.mp3

Nice guitar cross. Whats it like to play because iv'e been looking at sum ibanez guitars and im not to sure which one i want to many nice ones to choose from.:winkthumb:

Oh man they're very nice. The neck is at a great width for me because I have very short fingers. After I started playing on it everything was easier because I didn't have to stretch as much. Its also very, very smooth. You can really feel how seamless it is when you bend with it. Its almost effortless! You can't go wrong! :winkthumb:

cool.i'll have to sweet talk my lady see what see can do for christmas.lol if only.what amp are you using.ive been thinking of geting a line6 spider 4 75watter.

I'm still stuck on a 20 Watt Stagg. Its not the best amp in the world, but for a starter it was okay. I'm think either Line 6 or Pevy. Not sure yet though.

Good luck with the misses. :P

I'm still stuck on a 20 Watt Stagg. Its not the best amp in the world, but for a starter it was okay. I'm think either Line 6 or Pevy. Not sure yet though.

Good luck with the misses. :P

I know line 6 spider or the peavey vyper which one tho.there both amazing amps.I think the peavey is a bit cheaper but then price isnt everything.

hope you like your new axe and enjoy :smilinguitar:

I know line 6 spider or the peavey vyper which one tho.there both amazing amps.I think the peavey is a bit cheaper but then price isnt everything.

hope you like your new axe and enjoy :smilinguitar:

Yeah for sure man. Keep us up to date on how the situation goes on your end! I'll hopefully have enough for either of those amps soon so...:)

Thanks again and tc.

Roll on monday.Im going to buy an ibanez on monday.ill post pics when i get it.:yeahhh:

Nice man! What model are you planning on getting? Or have you even decided?

Nice man! What model are you planning on getting? Or have you even decided?

not just ye but ive got bout £400 so im going to go the local guitar shop and im going to try a few out.

[attach]8692[/attach]

[attach]8693[/attach]

Decisions Desisions

I decided not to go all out just yet on a Ibanez as ive POP'D the big question to my now fiancee.

New guitar in another thread

Hello, I have just the Ibanez owners association as of

Wednesday, Jan 27th. I pciked up a used Artcore 75

from a local music store, small one, and absolutely

love the sweet mellow sound. I have not playing since

the late 70's, but I'm going to relearn this....even if I have

to glue my fingers to the strings!...well, maybe that's not a good idea....perhaps, a lesson or two or 90, might be best.

Nice saying hi, and remember "old people can make music

too, if we can remember...................sorta"