modelman182

My collection, so far...

modelman182    0

I've already posted a pic of my new acquisition in the 'Introduce Yourself' forum, but I spotted this forum whilst having another browse so got the camera out and went a clickin'...

Attached are pics of my latest purchase - a Gibson Les Paul Studio Raw Power in maple, standing in front of my amps - a Fender Rumble 25 and a Fat Rat 15W, both practice amps as I haven't gigged since I moved here a year or so ago. On top of the Fat Rat is my Pod 2.0 Amp Simulator (invaluable little piece of equipment!)

The wall mounted guitars (from L to R) are a Tanglewood Warrior II, an Epiphone Les Paul 100 and a Stagg Fretless, sitting beneath them are (from front to rear) a Cort Earth 100F 6-string, a Cort MR 710F 12-string and an Admira Juanita EC (all electro-acoustic).

Standing in the wings... a Yamaha SY-22 synthesiser with a Stylophone balanced atop it.

Keeping the beat in the other corner -a Yamaha DD-55A drum pad set.

Last, but by no means least, Computer Central... situated just below the monitors is my recording interface, a Presonus Firepod.

Shopping list for the next few years (cos it'll take me THAT long to afford them...) a Fender Strat - natural body and maple neck, a Cort B4FL fretless (to replace the Stagg) and a Warwick Corvette (to replace the Tanglewood). :D

Kev

8626.attach

8627.attach

8628.attach

8629.attach

8630.attach

Noodler    1

That's an awesome collection, modelman, because you've got all you need to create and record music. I've just got guitar gear. You've been wise. Enjoy.

modelman182    0

Thanks for the kind comments, guys.

Noodler... these goodies have been acquired over a number of years. Like you, I started out with just guitar stuff, the keyboards, drums and recording gear all came a LOT later. Been playing (on and off) for around 40 years and this is probably my fourth 'collection' of gear.

Cheers

Kev