Rockerbob

Rare Tycobrahe Parapedal

Rockerbob    47

In thinning the herd around here, I started going through some old effects I have. I came across my old WahWah - a Tycobrahe Parapedal. It seems there are none of these available for sale anywhere. Replicas are being made by a company called Chicago Iron and sell for about $380US. A dealer has offered me $600 sight unseen. Does anyone have an idea of what I can really sell this unit for?

8622.attach

8623.attach

8624.attach

8625.attach

starsailor    20

Hi Rockerbob, don't know how much help this is but this one was selling for $899.00, and yours is in much better condition as you can see, this ones been in the wars a bit, don't know if it sold but the guy must have thought that was a fair price, apparently the Tony Iommi connection and it's rarity make it mega collectable, best of luck with this Rockerbob.

Trading Musician - - Tycobrahe Parapedal '77 - '78

Cheers

Chris

Rockerbob    47
Hi Rockerbob, don't know how much help this is but this one was selling for $899.00, and yours is in much better condition as you can see, this ones been in the wars a bit, don't know if it sold but the guy must have thought that was a fair price, apparently the Tony Iommi connection and it's rarity make it mega collectable, best of luck with this Rockerbob.

Trading Musician - - Tycobrahe Parapedal '77 - '78

Cheers

Chris

Thanks for the link. That's the first one I've seen for sale. I put mine on craigslist for $800. That might be low, but to me its a bonus. It's been sitting on my "Old unused junk shelf" for 25 years.

starsailor    20
Thanks for the link. That's the first one I've seen for sale. I put mine on craigslist for $800. That might be low, but to me its a bonus. It's been sitting on my "Old unused junk shelf" for 25 years.

I looked around a fair bit Rockerbob but couldn't find another one, couldn't find one on Ebay either, I don't think that one's sold yet and I think it's been on a while so your price is probably more accurate, just a thought but if you don't get any takers on Craigslist you could always try ebay with a $700 reserve or round that, then you may go over $700 or have a near bidder over the $600 the Dealer has offered you, the only drawback to that is the cost of posting it on ebay so that has to be considered, good luck with this RockerBob, keep us posted on how you get on too.

All The Best

Chris

Doug    12

With a title like that, I thought you had some incurable decease or something. :isaynothing:

Hope it sells fast (but not too fast - don't want you to leave money on the table). Nice bonus for Christmas. :claping: