nowhere-man

GfB&B Teeshirt?

I think that sounds a great idea in principle, I have no idea how much these things cost though. if you don't mind, I think I'd prefer another pic on it. I spend enough time looking at ugly babies.

A Great Idea !!!! I would love to wear one !!!!

But the Idea of GEOFF'S AVATAR.......:escape: ...:lol: :lol: :lol: Just Kiddin Pal ;)

Seems like a great Idea to consider, Clancy ! Just my opinion :)

Lots of Regards and Care to All :)

Kush

There, there... nowhwre-man... I would proudly display your avatar on any shirt I wore...!!! Now, where did i leave that darn pacifier...!?!

Here are my suggestions (again from past experience).

1. Get someone to design a stylized logo that can go either on the back of the shirt and then over the heart on the front of the shirt. Do we have any artists who can draw? I think a stylized image of Kirk playing the guitar would be awesome.

2. The desgin should point people to the website. The shirt should include the website address & name on it.

Work out the arrangements with CafePress and make sure the $s go to Kirk and everything should be a go....

I think the t-shirt idea is great. The cafepress idea is great. I've always loved cafepress and think it could be a good way to raise funds for the site.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Clancy

but how about something like this???

:thumbup1:

Two suggestions would be to add a URL for the site under the logo and putting the 'big' logo on the back and a smaller one on the left breast 'pocket' area.

If you get it set up on CafePress for ~$15 ($20) I would buy a couple for myself and maybe one for a friend.

:thumbup1:

Two suggestions would be to add a URL for the site under the logo and putting the 'big' logo on the back and a smaller one on the left breast 'pocket' area.

If you get it set up on CafePress for ~$15 ($20) I would buy a couple for myself and maybe one for a friend.

It could be personalized for you by putting 2 nowhere-man's avatars for the B holes?? :eek::tomato::lol:

I'm no artist :helpsmili but how about something like this??? :unsure::tomato:

Very good work there 6string, are you sure your not a graphic artist? :thumbup1:

I am all for this idea and would love to own a couple of them. I guarantee I would have the only one in Baton Rouge, LA...as for now anyway because I know once I get one, all my musician friends would want one which means I would get them to join and support the site :yes:

I'm no artist :helpsmili but how about something like this??? :unsure::tomato:

I like it 6string!!... I just haven't got around to doing anything about the t-shirt (cafepress) thing as yet. I'm caught up adding some mods to the board, but I haven't forgotten about this topic.

Cheers

Clancy

The idea came instantly to me but putting it down on pixels was a different story.

I found a pic of a guitar and imported it to the MS Paint program, then I had to trace the body of it using the mouse which is why the edges are not sharp & neat.

I chose the colours from the site, when doing the orange it duhed on me that orange was a site colour because of Kirk's last name. I think starting with the G in orange looks better rather than blue but thats open to interpretation, of course any colour or colours could be used.Being an object you could have anything from a tiepin to an actual guitar & or guitar case painted that way, or maybe even beyond.