Rockerbob

New Collings

Rockerbob    47

Well, I have sold a few guitars so far so I brought home the Collings Dreadnought I have coveted for a long time. The model is called a D2HA. Collings D2H is their version of a D-28 style guitar. The "A" is for an adirondack spruce top. This one also has the added option of a 1 3/4 nut width, fingerboard binding and headstock binding. Its a canon!

D2HA2.jpg

D2HA1.jpg

D2HA3.jpg

D2HA4.jpg

D2HA5.jpg

D2HA6.jpg

D2HA7.jpg

D2HA8.jpg

D2HA9.jpg

thodwris    1

Well it looks as good as it sounds!Lovely instrument and lovely sound!I bet that you are happy to get that guitar after all this time!Congratulations :claping: !Great playing by the way!

All the best,

Theo

Kieren    0

Hey Rockerbob - I just checked out your site again and the Vox Mando is now wiped from your group photo - don't tell its one of the ones that got 'trimed' from your collection!

Rockerbob    47
Hey Rockerbob - I just checked out your site again and the Vox Mando is now wiped from your group photo - don't tell its one of the ones that got 'trimed' from your collection!

Yes, the MandoGuitar is sold, but it has a great new home where I have visitation privileges.

carol m    64

I just found this thread - lovely guitar and great sound. The playing was pretty good too. :winkthumb:

The last alternating bass tune - is that a Crosby Stills and Nash song - it sounds really familiar but I can't place it exactly.

Rockerbob    47
Gorgeous! And the sound too.

Where did you get it? From a store or privately? Just curious.

I bought it from a store - The Olde Town Pickin' Parlor in Arvada Colorado.

Rockerbob    47
I just found this thread - lovely guitar and great sound. The playing was pretty good too. :winkthumb:

The last alternating bass tune - is that a Crosby Stills and Nash song - it sounds really familiar but I can't place it exactly.

Yes, CSN tune called "4 and 20."