RockaBilly

Planetalk is the one

RockaBilly    0

I had Planetalk for a couple of weeks or so now. No gimmick, no tricks, no gizmo. Just easy to understand way to see your fretboard.

I've played guitar for years and learned quite a bit of theory. In fact, still learning theory, confusing as ever. Planetalk has organized it for me by showing me how to see my fretboard. So simple that I'm surprised that I didn't see it.

I should've got Planetalk years ago but I thought it's just another learn the guitar gimmick like the others.

It's not. It's the mindset worth learning. You won't have it any easier than this.

Rockin Rod    0

I've been at it now for about 10 months. I have learned all the major & minor chords, Dominant 7 and some others but it seems, I am at a crossroads. I practice about 2-3 hours every day and more than that on weekends. I'm 57 yrs young, (wish I'd started earlier)

My wife plays and both my brothers. I'm able to jam with them but only a limited amount of songs which I learned.

Think an ole geezere like me can figure this out? I'm ready to progess!

Thanks

I had Planetalk for a couple of weeks or so now. No gimmick, no tricks, no gizmo. Just easy to understand way to see your fretboard.

I've played guitar for years and learned quite a bit of theory. In fact, still learning theory, confusing as ever. Planetalk has organized it for me by showing me how to see my fretboard. So simple that I'm surprised that I didn't see it.

I should've got Planetalk years ago but I thought it's just another learn the guitar gimmick like the others.

It's not. It's the mindset worth learning. You won't have it any easier than this.

Kirk Lorange    128

PlaneTalk will certainly demystify a whole bunch of things for you, RR, but it's one thing thing knowing how music works and how the fretboard is laid out, another knowing what to do with that information, especially when you're starting out. However, the fact that you're in good musical company puts you light years ahead of someone doing it all alone. It's just a matter of getting those fingers to obey and -- most of all -- dance for you. :yes:

Rockin Rod    0

You got that right... Key word is Dance...My fingers are doing a medium waltz right now...I've pretty much mastered the basic cords with the exception of Bm, and the barre chords. Still working on some others too, as I find songs to play. Oh well at least I'm past the slow dance part, hehehe....

Is there a sample which I can look at, or demo on that CD?

Thanks Kirk

PlaneTalk will certainly demystify a whole bunch of things for you, RR, but it's one thing thing knowing how music works and how the fretboard is laid out, another knowing what to do with that information, especially when you're starting out. However, the fact that you're in good musical company puts you light years ahead of someone doing it all alone. It's just a matter of getting those fingers to obey and -- most of all -- dance for you. :yes:

HIppieDave    0
I

Think an ole geezere like me can figure this out? I'm ready to progess!

I was born 5 years before you, youngin'. True, I started earlier, but its all in whether your fingers can still hack it. If you're playin' that much, the sky's the limit!

Rockin Rod    0

I've also found that I need to relax those fret fingers while playing. Keeps them working better and longer. In the mornings when I get up I feel the joints are a bit sore and stiff. My wife said the same thing after playing this Esteban. Her guitar has a much easier action.

I think I will hack it pop, hahahaha....Thanks again:smilinguitar:

Many of my friends started while they were in the service as kids. I went in at 18 in 1971, but never found the time. Wish I had of now...! One of them sent me a 5 minute video of Free Bird on you tube. I saved it and will start learning some barre chords soon using that song...

I was born 5 years before you, youngin'. True, I started earlier, but its all in whether your fingers can still hack it. If you're playin' that much, the sky's the limit!