Beak

Backing tracks?

Beak    0

Does anyone know where to find some decent audio quality backing tracks? Preferably in mp3 format, and free to download. 'Tis doesn't matter what key it is (though I would like some indication as to what the key it is in). The reason I ask is of course to improv over it (or try to).

Sorry if I overlooked something that already had a pointer to backing tracks.

Garry06    0

It is never easy to play a musical instrument. However, blues backing tracks gives learning to play the guitar a fresher approach. Gone is the dreary way of learning, instead, a more exciting and exhilarating means lie ahead of those guitar enthusiast.

Stratrat    0

Another cool thing is to either buy a "looper" pedal or learn to record on your computer (if you don't know how already) and make your own backing tracks. Double the fun - you get to make the BT's however you choose (tempo, chord progression, style, etc.), then you get to practice improvising over them!

Stratrat    0
Know of any good guides that discuss recording? I'm wondering if i can do just that with a default soundcard and some not-too-expensive-or-free software

Also, scroll a little further down the page here to the "Home Studio" forum - a whole forum devoted to home recording equipment, techniques, tips and tricks. :winkthumb: