Rockerbob

Mr. Rockerbob's Wild Ride

Rockerbob    47
How do you keep up? Your Special Powers again I supoose. ;)

Fastest personal computer on the market and I can still think faster than it will respond. How is that possible? I've spent decades slowing my brain on a fairly consistent basis, and yet, I wait for the computer frequently. My home network is still 10/100 (plus wireless) and I really need a gigabit router. Soon!

ratiugsj    0

Wow! After a bit of searching at Sweetwater, I finally found most of the gear used for recording and am humbled and very envious. Seriously great stuff RB. But more importantly, is how you use it, and again I'm humbled and very envious of your skills, not only as a great musician, but as a "recording engineer" of your home studio. Hats off respect Sir. Thanks for sharing your little piece of Heaven.

Cheers, Jeff

HIppieDave    0

I just realized what my problem is with my learning how to record at any sophisticated level. Not counting verbs, I didn't understand a single word of what you just said!:May be I should just give it up!:brickwall:

thodwris    1

Man,that's what I call a crazy set up!I think I saw 3 PC's and a laptop there and of course a whole lot of guitars!I bet that this is your fun room in the house.Keep feeling great there!!

All the best,

Theo