nocat

Nice...!!!

Yeash--I just figured out what was going on today!!! Yesterday I was flipping back and forth, thinking I was on page one everytime I selected the last page.:eek:

But now that it sunk in:oops: ...its nice!:D

It even tricked some of our most experienced members who posted on page 1 of a thread and then posted a similar message again on page 2. I'm naming no names though. :)

Is it possible to adjust the settings of threads that contain a poll. Currently they appear in the unread posts even if someone only casts a vote. Can it be changed so that they only appear when someone actually makes a post?

Is it possible to adjust the settings of threads that contain a poll. Currently they appear in the unread posts even if someone only casts a vote. Can it be changed so that they only appear when someone actually makes a post?

Yes it is possible and and I've changed it so the poll threads now only appear as new posts when somebody replies instead of votes.

Good idea.

Clancy

Sticky threads separated from normal threads.... NICE...!!!!

Ah, you notice everything nocat. :) Did you also see your markers are back? They do slow down the forum a bit as it has to check who has subscribed to each thread each time the forum and thread pages load. Did you notice the slowdown from that or not?

Clancy

Yes I do tend to notice things... It makes up for my lack of memory...!!! LOL...!!!

Forum is running like a champ on my end...!!!

Thank you, Clancy...!!!