carol m

My New Acoustic Electric Guitar

karcey    42

G'day Carol,

I'm pleased that you've found a guitar which satisfies your current needs. Enjoy it to the max. I'm also encouraged that a sensible person like yourself knows that this won't be the last guitar brought into the family. Justifies my philosophy totally.

Looking forward to hearing more happy stories from you.

Merry Christmas.

carol m    64

Theo: I think it's easier to hear the difference in real life, the recording might take the edge off the minor audio.....things(!)....that affect the sound.

I hope you get to understand your M-Audio and we will hear more of your music soon.

carol m    64

Thanks for your kind words Karcey - I don't think I'll be buying another guitar for a while, but of course, there are still more styles of guitar that might tempt me in the future! Merry Christmas to you too.

Stratrat    0
....I don't think I'll be buying another guitar for a while....

Famous last words!!!! :yes:

No worries, Carol - we've all said that a time (or three) ourselves!

thodwris    1
Theo: I think it's easier to hear the difference in real life, the recording might take the edge off the minor audio.....things(!)....that affect the sound.

I hope you get to understand your M-Audio and we will hear more of your music soon.

Hello Carol...

Yes I agree that it is easier to hear the difference in real life.I wanted to emphasise though the fact that it is also a matter of experience and I am so yellow that I couldn't tell the difference!I think that if I had 5-10 years of experience I would have the ear for things like that(I hope) :) ...Thank you for your kind wish,I hope that soon I get to use the M-Audio in it's full potential...I want to wish you the best of luck learning the secrets of recording and posting some of your playing soon :yes: .Be always well...

All the best,

Theo

...Kenny: no new goodies for you this Christmas??????

Just some new attitude towards more serious practice...which is great as I still haven't conquered half of the "toys" I've got now :winkthumb:

carol m    64
Just some new attitude towards more serious practice...which is great as I still haven't conquered half of the "toys" I've got now

Same here Kenny, New Year Resolution time just around the corner......Order and discipline.......order and discipline......order and discilpline.....:laughingg:

carol m    64

Hi there jeansguitar and welcome to the forum, we only have a couple of members from India, hope to hear your music soon.

Thanks Knignt, how about you? Any toys for Christmas?