SportyGRocks

Looking for that perfect fit...

Thank you for the info! I'll look in on that.

You are very welcome Sporty!!It is good to have you here!!The best of luck again getting what you wish for!!

All the best,

Theo

Hi Theo,

Couldnt help but notice your post. I love Ernie Ball strings for my electric. I have used the nickel slinkys for years!

On my Acoustic and Resonator I use D'Addario's.

:thumbup1::beer:

Hello Bob...

I think you should also try Earnie Balls with your acoustic!I have 10's on and I like that sharp sound very much!..Of course it depends on what kind of music you like to play on your acoustic...I heard a lot of you guys here saying good things about D'Addario's and I think I am going to try them next time on my acoustic :yes: .I hope they come in 10's...Be always well there Bob :thumbup1: !!

All the best,

Theo

FWIW Elixir nanos lights are my preference. I found them to be much more 'expressive' than D'addarios and Ernie Balls. But it may just be that I got better as a picker.

I've had an "Emergency" trip to India. My grandma was very sick. I just came back last night, so, I'll get back to where I have to be. My guitar has been delayed due to the trip. I know the maximum time it'll take for it to come will be January 12th.

This is what the e-mail said. :dunno: It'll come max. by the 26th now. I also called, and they said it would come "any day now" but I think it's been a delay, before, it said it was supposed to come on the 5th, but a major delay happened. 2 weeks later than it's supposed to be. I ordered from Musiciansfriend.com

QTY ITEM DESCRIPTION

$ AMOUNT

1 515191 010 03 WASHBURN DK20CET DREADNOUGHT DUE DATE:

01/19/09 199.90

AE GUITAR NAT

this is me the first week with my very first guitar in Sept of 1965 - I was 10 and it was a little big as well.

[ATTACH]7827[/ATTACH]

Wow! I was 10 when I started, but I've already hit a lot of walls. I don't think I'll ever be good,but I gotta keep trying?

i'm sure that you will be great. the good thing about music is that there is always something new to learn and always someone who can inspire you with how they play.

this is me the first week with my very first guitar in Sept of 1965 - I was 10 and it was a little big as well.

[ATTACH]7827[/ATTACH]

I swear that's Joan Baez!

:)

i'm sure that you will be great. the good thing about music is that there is always something new to learn and always someone who can inspire you with how they play.

That's true, I've been inspired by my grandpa first, but then Les Paul is really inspiring too. I'm not really a guitar biggy, I don't know all of the famous people, but I think I'll get there someday. :yes:

Sporty, I've read some of your other posts and I gotta tell you that I don't think I've come across another 11 year old that is as mature or has got as much on the ball as you do. I'm 38 and I think I'm going to have to work to catch up to you.

It looks like you've really done your homework, I'm sure you've found a great instrument that will not only sing to you but it will also sing to those around you. Good luck and congratulations on your new guitar

BTW. How your Grandma? I hope everything turned out OK.

That's true, I've been inspired by my grandpa first, but then Les Paul is really inspiring too. I'm not really a guitar biggy, I don't know all of the famous people, but I think I'll get there someday. :yes:

I'll tell you up front. It doesn't matter about famous people. Yes it's nice to know musical history. But, frankly, you already know the most famous person for your inspiration.

Your Grandpa. And tell him so! ;)

LC

4 Grandchildren - 4 Players

14 Guitars

1 Heart

Sporty, I've read some of your other posts and I gotta tell you that I don't think I've come across another 11 year old that is as mature or has got as much on the ball as you do. I'm 38 and I think I'm going to have to work to catch up to you.

It looks like you've really done your homework, I'm sure you've found a great instrument that will not only sing to you but it will also sing to those around you. Good luck and congratulations on your new guitar

BTW. How your Grandma? I hope everything turned out OK.

Thanks, my grandma's okay, she's better than ever.

I'll tell you up front. It doesn't matter about famous people. Yes it's nice to know musical history. But, frankly, you already know the most famous person for your inspiration.

Your Grandpa. And tell him so! ;)

LC

4 Grandchildren - 4 Players

14 Guitars

1 Heart

:) Okay, I'll do that!

For my guitar, it should be coming between February 20th and Febuary 27th.

I also just ordered a headset..finally, now I've got a webcam and headset.

That should be coming between January 21st and January 26th. :yeahhh: