Big Thanks to Fretsource

6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   carol m

Songwriting Moderator

• Moderators

• 7,255 posts
  • Joined 21-March 06

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:19 PM

I've been trying out all your trainer lessons and they are really great (of course!). Now I am including 10 mins + per day as part of my pracitice and I'm improving!

It's good when you start out on Easy and get some of them right :blush: - then you go up a level or two and think you'll never crack this, but then you just need to go back down a level to feel good about yourself again because this time you get most of them right - sometimes.

A big thankyou for all your effort in putting these together, they are fantasticly useful. EVERYONE SHOULD TRY THEM!!! :claping:
One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain - Bob Marley

#2 OFFLINE   knight46

Prolific Member

• Active Members

• 6,822 posts
  • Joined 21-February 07

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:52 AM

+1 to Carols remarks above, great training lessons. A big thanks from me also Fretsource.

knight46

#3 OFFLINE   thodwris

Grand Member

• Active Members
  • 1,580 posts
  • Joined 07-May 08

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:13 AM

+100 to Carol!!Only a thank you is very little for the true value of Fretsource's lessons and contribution!I owe a lot to him already!!Thank you for being here Fretsource...
All the best,
Theo

#4 OFFLINE   Noodler

Grand Member

• Active Members
  • 1,305 posts
  • Joined 06-August 07

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:10 PM

Hear, hear.

Love the Interval Ear Trainer.
"Everybody understands the blues..."- Albert King

#5 OFFLINE   Fretsource

Lesson Contributor

• Lesson Contributors

• 1,403 posts
  • Joined 27-May 06

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:22 AM

Thanks for the great feedback on my trainers, folks - very kind of you. :winkthumb:
Noodler - I'm working on an upgrade to my interval ear trainer. Coming soon (I hope)

#6 OFFLINE   xsailor

Newcomer

• Active Members

• 5 posts
  • Joined 26-July 06

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:44 PM

Just now found this area of the forum, went to the lessons and YIPPEEEE just what I've been looking for. Long time player, but just good enough to keep the cat entertained in the living room - thanks for the trainers, Fretsource... it IS possible for old dogs to learn new tricks!

#7 OFFLINE   Fretsource

Lesson Contributor

• Lesson Contributors

• 1,403 posts
  • Joined 27-May 06

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

Thanks xsailor - glad you found them useful. Kirk steals the show of course with his lavish productions, but check out Tekker's and Solid Walnut's lessons, tools and videos too. Some great stuff there. :winkthumb:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users