carol m

Big Thanks to Fretsource

7 posts in this topic

I've been trying out all your trainer lessons and they are really great (of course!). Now I am including 10 mins + per day as part of my pracitice and I'm improving!

It's good when you start out on Easy and get some of them right :blush: - then you go up a level or two and think you'll never crack this, but then you just need to go back down a level to feel good about yourself again because this time you get most of them right - sometimes.

A big thankyou for all your effort in putting these together, they are fantasticly useful. EVERYONE SHOULD TRY THEM!!! :claping:

+1 to Carols remarks above, great training lessons. A big thanks from me also Fretsource.

knight46

+100 to Carol!!Only a thank you is very little for the true value of Fretsource's lessons and contribution!I owe a lot to him already!!Thank you for being here Fretsource...

All the best,

Theo

Thanks for the great feedback on my trainers, folks - very kind of you. :winkthumb:

Noodler - I'm working on an upgrade to my interval ear trainer. Coming soon (I hope)

Just now found this area of the forum, went to the lessons and YIPPEEEE just what I've been looking for. Long time player, but just good enough to keep the cat entertained in the living room - thanks for the trainers, Fretsource... it IS possible for old dogs to learn new tricks!

Thanks xsailor - glad you found them useful. Kirk steals the show of course with his lavish productions, but check out Tekker's and Solid Walnut's lessons, tools and videos too. Some great stuff there. :winkthumb: