windsong

Juno guitars

Do any you folks own a Juno guitar? They are made in Indonesia. I just left the music store with high hopes of buying one. Cost about ¥18800 or about $180.00. It was a beauty and like guitars coming out of Vietnam this Indonesian one was of very high quality too. I wanted to search the net for I could find out what type of wood it was made of, but I couldn't even find anything about Juno guitars. Kind of stuck now but I'll probably buy it tomorrow. If you find any info on the net please let me know, thanks.

windsong

Hello Gene!

I am very glad that you like a guitar and you are willing to buy it!I am sorry though as I couldn't find anything about Juno guitars.All the links point to the movie Juno :) or to guitar tabs.Good luck tomorrow picking it up!And of course when you get it,I will be waiting to see some photos of it my friend!!..

All the best,

Theo

Sorry Gene, I just made a search of the internet and couldn't find anything on Juno guitars.

thanks knight , i even tried °Ù¶Èһϣ¬Äã¾ÍÖªµÀ and nothing showed up oh well it is a nice guitar and i hope to be carring it out of the store tomorrow:yes: thats baidu.com something weird just showed up its a chinese search engine

Hello Gene!

I am very glad that you like a guitar and you are willing to buy it!I am sorry though as I couldn't find anything about Juno guitars.All the links point to the movie Juno :) or to guitar tabs.Good luck tomorrow picking it up!And of course when you get it,I will be waiting to see some photos of it my friend!!..

All the best,

Theo

thank theo well the guitar looks like it has different woods from a tropical rain forest and it is a beauty:yes:

Do any you folks own a Juno guitar? They are made in Indonesia. I just left the music store with high hopes of buying one. Cost about ¥18800 or about $180.00. It was a beauty and like guitars coming out of Vietnam this Indonesian one was of very high quality too. I wanted to search the net for I could find out what type of wood it was made of, but I couldn't even find anything about Juno guitars. Kind of stuck now but I'll probably buy it tomorrow. If you find any info on the net please let me know, thanks.

windsong

UPDATE

Just left the guitar store with a S. Yairi acoustic, it's YD-30/CB model. It sells for about $300.00 and it too is made in Indonesia. I did plan on buying the Juno, (really a nice guitar) but after hearing the sound of this guitar I decided on the Yairi. It has a Spruce top with Mahagony sides and back. I am very happy with the sunburst top high gloss. Action on the fretboard feels fine and for a real wood guitar I think I got my money's worth on this one :yes::smilinguitar:

Congratulations for your new guitar Gene!I tried to look it up on the internet,but all I was getting were sites in Chinese(I think) :) .The wood is very good for a guitar and I bet it has a lovely sound!I can get the big picture on how it looks from your description,but a photo or two would be nice...Enjoy playing your new acoustic,I am glad you bought it!!

All the best,

Theo