DerekSlide

The Delta "New song" Video clip included

thodwris    1

Hi there Derek...

I think you did a great job with what you played...At this time don't worry about little mistakes,as I can see you play the guitar lees than a year.I play for 8,5 months and I too make little mistakes here and there.Practice hard,be patient and the results will come.Congratulations on the song... :claping:

DerekSlide    0
Hi there Derek...

I think you did a great job with what you played...At this time don't worry about little mistakes,as I can see you play the guitar lees than a year.I play for 8,5 months and I too make little mistakes here and there.Practice hard,be patient and the results will come.Congratulations on the song... :claping:

Thank you mate,

I've been playing for 8 months but I really took a shining to the slide guitar about a month ago and I haven't stopped since.

It's all good.

Can you guys hear any influences in me?

thodwris    1
Thank you mate,

I've been playing for 8 months but I really took a shining to the slide guitar about a month ago and I haven't stopped since.

It's all good.

QUOTE]

So,we have benn playing for about the same time :) .I too want to start with sliding and I want to get Kirk's DVD for that,I think it will be great!Keep up the good work and good luck improving.See you around man...

DerekSlide    0
Thank you mate,

It's all good.

So,we have benn playing for about the same time :) .I too want to start with sliding and I want to get Kirk's DVD for that,I think it will be great!Keep up the good work and good luck improving.See you around man...

Your right we have been playing for about the same and I would like to hear some stuff from you.

DerekSlide    0

Thank you allthumbs, I really aprichate all your responses.

You think I'll get the crowed approval with this song once I adda little bit of chord progression?

windsong    16

effort, continue with it and you fingers will be flying over that fretboard in no time at all. sounds like you have a postive attitude about you playing, that is good

DerekSlide    0
effort, continue with it and you fingers will be flying over that fretboard in no time at all. sounds like you have a postive attitude about you playing, that is good
Thanks mate, As Angus once said. "in my own words"

Woman have came and gone but music will never leave you.

"His exact phrase is this.

"my girl has left and I hope that rock will never leave me"

Thats in the Bonfire CD box set.