WTouch

I need some advise guys!

I decided to get a epiphone masterbuilt EF500RCCE used for 500$. I put it on layaway with 50$ at daddys junky music. The guitar sells new for 700$ with the new pickup system Esonic2 which includes a case bag. The older model which I am going to purchase is 500$ which to me is overpriced. I am ready to walk out of this deal if the sales guy doesnt drop the price to 400$ and throwing in a free gig bag, but I'm afraid that because I put a layaway they are unable to refund my layaway money. since there is a 30 day term.

Now the back of the reciet says satisfaction garantee or a refund within 15 days. worst comes to worst, I will buy it and then return it for my full refund.

Now my question will be, Will they refund my layaway?

I would approach them with a friendly voice and say "I made a mistake. May I have my money back. That should work. And then thank them for their trouble.

windsong

It depends on their policy. However, like you said, you can buy the guitar, and return it for a refund. Remember though, they have the option of a restocking fee which could end up costing you anywhere from $50 - $75...so if you're thinking of backing out on it, you need to consider that you could be out $50 over haggling for a discount and a case. Just my $.02