Kirk Lorange

New lesson - Capo Lane part 2

OK, to those who requested it, I came up with a 'part 2' to that old lesson Capo Lane. In retrospect, I guess I should have redone part 1 with all the current bells and whistles ... but I didn't, so part 1 is the old, one-camera format.

Here is part 1

Here is part 2

If you buy the downloadable part 2 (with 4 high res movies, the GP4 file, midi files, tab, notation and Mp3) you get part 1 too. :yes:

Hello Kirk...

That's a great lesson!I really like the melody in it!Also I like the way you coulld combine simplicity and a great tune!That's exactly what I was refering in another post when I said that you must have it in you to make a good song...

With all the respect,

Theo...

I have a question.I am interested in learning the sliding method(I am just a beginner,but I want to enrich my playing techniques),but I don't think I could find your DVD here in Romania.Is there any way that this could be solved?Tell me please if I could get it from Greece,it would also be an option...

Thanks again

Sincerelly yours,

Theo

I have a question.I am interested in learning the sliding method(I am just a beginner,but I want to enrich my playing techniques),but I don't think I could find your DVD here in Romania.Is there any way that this could be solved?Tell me please if I could get it from Greece,it would also be an option...

Thanks again

Sincerelly yours,

Theo

Theo,

The DVD is only available by ordering it online. It can be sent anywhere.

Cheers

Clancy

Thank you very much Clancy...

The problem is that I don't have a card so I can't order it,too bad...I wish there was some other way,but...

Thanks again anyway...

Cheers

Hello Kirk...

At first thank you for the honour talking to me.It is great for me to be able to say hi to an excellent guitarist like you.It means a lot for me.You are something like my mentor,I would surely wish to learn a lot from you...

That is why I will do anything that I can to get a credit card.Tomorrow I am going to the bank to apply for one...If I understood well,to join Paypal I must have a credit card.The question is that.Could I buy your DVD online with a card used for monthly salary or it has to be a visa?...Anyway I think that in one way or another we will get in the bottom of this,because I really need to get the best of help,purchasing DVD's from you...

Thank you for your time.It felt great talking to you.Go on doing your thing and constanly amaze me with your beautiful inspirations...

With all the respect,all the best,

Theo

Sorry for posting this here where it doesn't belong,but I must ask a few more things.At first,how can I link Paypal with something I want to buy online?If I ask too much,a solution to my problem would be a bank account.If I had a number for it,I could deposite the money there and after someone checked out the transfer I could get my DVD...Sorry for the trouble guys,but I want to get my hands on the slide lessons desperately...

Hi Thowdris.

1) First you set up a Paypal account. This is free and takes only a few minutes.

2) Once you have done this you would log on to your Paypal account and select 'Add Bank Account'. This can also include credit cards in addition to ordinary bank accounts.

3) When you have done this you would click on the link to purchase the item you want and select Paypal as payment method. You will then be asked to log in to your Paypal account where you will verify the payment.

4) Your Paypal account is debited with the purchase and the amount will be taken from the account you nominated in step 2. Payment from a credit card is usually instant, payment from a bank account usually takes several days to process.

That's all there is to it Thodwris. Good luck. Kirk deals with all his purchases pretty quicky and it will probably take about 7-10 working days to arrive.

Hello si16...

Thank you for your time and patience.I have created a Paypal account,but I have another question.Could I add a bank account outside the U.S.?I only ask because when I go to add a bank account it sais add a band account in the United States even though my profile is for Romania.Is there a routing number to any bank accounts from any country or it is valid only for America?On the card thereis no such thing as a routing number,should it be on the original bank account?...

Thanks again for your time and kindness.Excuse me for being so ignorant,but I have never done this thing before and I don't have a clue about banks because I never did own a credit card or a bank account up to now.I am sorry for the inconvenience...

You don't have to answer to that,I think I found the reason.I called the bank and they said that the card is not international,it is valid only in Romania.I guess I made the wrong choice not knowing a bit more about bank accounts and buying online :crying2: .I hope next time,I won't make the same mistake.Thanks again...

thodwris,

If you want to send a bank cheque (made out in Australian dollars) that will work out for us. You should be able to do at any bank for a small fee.

Just PM Kirk for the address details and amount.

Cheers

Clancy

Thank you very much Clancy!!If that is possible,you have made me feel the happiest man in the world righ now :yeahhh: !!With Kirk's DVD's I can really learn how to play the guitar!!Thank you so much Clancy!!...

i am a beginner in guitar right now,and new to this site.I love this tune its awesome but a little tricky.I am working hard to get this song down.I shall not give up!!!!!!

That's the spirit, koolkido93. :winkthumb: