hb

Faster loading pages!

Maybe it's just me, but this site's pages are loading much faster the last couple of days. I have not done anything to my computer and am wondering if there's been work done on the other end.

hb

Hi hb , I see your in my neck of the woods , I have problems with the site sometimes too , if you have Cox internet service it could be that , as sometimes this site will load fast and other times it loads like molasses , as I have nothing but problems with Cox service .

Thats usually where my load times come from , on my end :(

I have their bundle ( Phone , Internet and Cable TV ) wish I would of never switched as , the phone will be out for several hours & next the internet will be out , then the TV will pixelate .

No, nothing has been worked on hb, but I'll happily take credit for it anyway. :D

OK.......if you're the only one that's willing to take the credit...........it's all yours!

Seriously,. the pages have always been terribly slow to load, but have increased dramatically in speed recently. I haven't done anything to my computer. Perhaps it has something to do with my server. Whatever, I'm not complaining!!!!

hb

Hi hb , I see your in my neck of the woods , I have problems with the site sometimes too , if you have Cox internet service it could be that , as sometimes this site will load fast and other times it loads like molasses , as I have nothing but problems with Cox service .

Thats usually where my load times come from , on my end :(

I have their bundle ( Phone , Internet and Cable TV ) wish I would of never switched as , the phone will be out for several hours & next the internet will be out , then the TV will pixelate .

Yes, SprayTech...........you and I were talking about KLEO 1480.........in..............Wichita.

Remember???????????? The good old days!