Kirk Lorange

My new guitar

I'm going to put Buster first, because I know how that hurts, hope he comes home, and yes the guitar is a beauty. Let's hear it.

I feel like a moran lol... I forgot to ask how much it cost and is it any good for lets say a begginer/intermediate? I really love guitars so if you think the price is good and it was worth it maybe I will check this autrailan company out.

I feel like a moran lol... I forgot to ask how much it cost and is it any good for lets say a begginer/intermediate? I really love guitars so if you think the price is good and it was worth it maybe I will check this autrailan company out.

It was in the $1,300 Aussie dollars range, about a grand Canadian, C-P, which may be more than a beginner would want to pay. I'm not sure how available they are in Canada, however, and they'd probably go up a few notches in price because of shipping.

Go to http://www.maton.com.au/ for more info.

Kirk,

Really a nice piece of work there, Kirk. I checked out the Maton site. They sure seem to take pride in their work. I hope you post some recordings playing the 225!

Sorry to hear about Buster.

Les