werdymcwerd

Just a suggestion...

As a beginner, I find the lessons/videos really useful, and are helping me loads, but what I'd also find useful would be if the lessons were given a difficulty rating or something? It would make it easier to find new things to play and to progress too.

It's just a thought I had.

Werdah

I think that was discussed here at some length several months ago and everyone was kinda liking the idea, but I guess it never materialized. It would simplify going to songs, say if your playing level was a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10, you wouldn't bother clicking on songs that were an 8 or 9. Maybe Clancy will reopen this can of worms!!!!?????

hb

I don't have any views on this really except that all the lessons are free, so you can browse through at no cost, and in that way you will be exposed to a range of possibilities you might otherwise miss out on.:winkthumb:

+1 to Carol's reply, I'm still a beginner but I like the challenge from all of the lessons, might not be able to play it as shown but I do pick up a thing or two from all of them. So I think a rating system wouldn't really help me much, just my opinion. :)

+1 to Carol's reply, I'm still a beginner but I like the challenge from all of the lessons, might not be able to play it as shown but I do pick up a thing or two from all of them. So I think a rating system wouldn't really help me much, just my opinion. :)

Your cheque's in the mail Kenny :)