gasbag

How to pay

Hello,

Ok, I am an idiot. I will admit that up front. I joined this site this morning and have been snooping everywhere just to see what is here.

One thing I cannot find is how the lessons available here are paid for. I found lessons with prices but that is all. I have found no mention anywhere of using PayPal, which I don't, or prepaying certain amounts or how to do so although I have found where to go after I do pay.

Can someone please point a blind old man in the right direction please? It is be kind to seniors week in my world today.........:yes:

Also, can you tell me if the lesson that is paid for ends up on my computer in complete form so I can keep it permanently?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

You can go to the lesson you want...click on the "Click here to purchase the downloadable files for this lesson or to see the full list available." and it will open a new page with deatails...hit the "order" button and you will see the paypal option to pay :) then just follow the onscreen instructions.

Also, can you tell me if the lesson that is paid for ends up on my computer in complete form so I can keep it permanently?

Yes, the files are downloaded to your computer and can be used as often as you like. The only restriction is that you must download the files within one week of paying for them.

Thanks folks. Now all I need to do is figure out how to get Paypal. My son is coming here to visit and he has an account. He can help me get going.

thanks again

But most of the lessons are free. There's additional info on some lessons that you can pay for and there's some advanced lessons that aren't free but most of it is.

In fact, before the copyright police hit, the number of lessons was amazing. Kirk put an incredible amount of time into that body of work.

I'm not trying to talk you out of paying for the additional material - Kirk and Clancy need the monetary support to run this site - but just pointing out that there's a lot for free.

A son with a Paypal account and you don't?.....sounds like an opportunity to me. (Pleading ignorance is the best defence). :winkthumb:

Well, I still weigh more than he does so it may work out........:yes:

Thanks folks. Now all I need to do is figure out how to get Paypal. My son is coming here to visit and he has an account. He can help me get going.

thanks again

gasbag, you don't need to have a Paypal account to buy a lesson. We use Paypal as our merchant. You can use a credit card to pay for any lesson as well. Just go and order and once you come to the payment page you will see the option to pay by credit card.

Cheers

Clancy

gasbag, you don't need to have a Paypal account to buy a lesson. We use Paypal as our merchant. You can use a credit card to pay for any lesson as well. Just go and order and once you come to the payment page you will see the option to pay by credit card.

Cheers

Clancy

That might be a better route for me. Now I will just have to wait until my wife is asleep so I can sneak the card out of her wallet.

Thanks