D-Dawn

♥ New Fat Strat ♥

Nice "upgrade", D-Dawn. The rosewood neck and tortoiseshell pickguard create a nice contrast with the white. Clips!!! Give us soundclips!!! :yes: :yes:

Your going to love the tone of that oh so beautiful fatstrat. I was in love with my Epi LP 3pups until I had my American deluxe fatstrat. Apart from the weight differrance, the tone and versatility of the fatstrat (for me) has no comparison. The colour is sweet.:winkthumb::guitardude::thumbup1:

I was going to get the Epi Elitist, but the strat neck felt so much nicer and this thing is so light!! Thanks!

Nice "upgrade", D-Dawn. The rosewood neck and tortoiseshell pickguard create a nice contrast with the white. Clips!!! Give us soundclips!!! :yes: :yes:

You should see it in person! wow! Time is what I need Stratrat...darn hand is still not healed :crying2:

Congrats on the upgrade, Dawn..great guitar.

Thanks GDB :) I think this one is a keeper! :)

D-D, I'm sorry to hear about your hand. I'm kind of new here so I did know about it. I certainly hope that it heals quickly for you.

Thanks PB! it's getting better everyday! I give it another week before I can make a c chord or barre again:winkthumb: Un-bandaged for 2 days now and if I'm careful about how I play the surface stays sealed.

That is one beautiful guitar. If it plays as good as it looks, it'll keep you busy for decades. If you ever make a recording with that guitar, let me know :winkthumb:

Thanks ragser!

I finally got my mic cables and preamp hooked up and I'm learning about recording software so it might be awhile:brickwall: I LOVE this guitar and my Super Camp XD together. I think this one will keep me busy for a very long time!