1. 1. Where are you from?

• UK
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • United States
    • China
    • Korea
    • India
    • Eastern Europe ( sorry, I've lost count :( )
    • Brazil
    • France
    • Mexico
    • Spain
    • Russia
    • Italy
    • Venezuela
    • Middle East (I'm not ignorant, I just don't have much space!)
    • Malaysia
    • Portugal
    • Signapore
    • Other (Please specify)

scotty_b    16

I am originally from Sydney, Australia, but have moved a little south to a place called Wollongong. I have included a photo, not a bad looking place if I do say so myself!

2154.attach

I am originally from Sydney, Australia, but have moved a little south to a place called Wollongong. I have included a photo, not a bad looking place if I do say so myself!

Love the Antipidian names. Cant seem to open your pic Scotty

B sharp    0
B sharp i was from the mpls area also ( anoka area ). we lived there for 54 years, now we live in the tampa bay area of Florida. we miss minnesota once in a while but it only last a few minutes. HA HA

We're neighbors..Rogers, Elk River area here.Tampa's nice..just spent a vacation in St. Pete not too long ago.

i was the manager of the elk river and anoka edina realty offices. so maybe we crossed pathes at one time or another. we really like the florida weather and the fishing in the gulf. good luck and stay warm in the winter.

*Gives gravitas hell :devil2: * No, not from Venezuela actually, but from the Netherlands...

How could you forget good old Holland? :scared: Hehe, ok ok, we're a small country... No hard feelings :rolleyes:

South Holland, Papendrecht by the way... Would surprise me if you EVER heard of it... :P

I have! Another Dutchie here, somewhere around Roosendaal :)

And HOW ON EARTH could you indeed forget The Netherlands.. I am SO offended :nono: *laughs*

dougp23    0

New hampshire, USA. About an hour North of Boston.

Portsmouth is our "arts rich" city, I guess. used to be better, but we're losing alot of the little clubs where people would come in and play guitar for the nite at the bar.

dougp23    0
i played quitar quite a bit in portsmouth NH in the mid 70s. my husband was stationed there and i played at a couple of small clubs in that area.

He must have been at Pease Air Force Base? Now an inustrial park and the runways are used by the Air National Guard. A wonderful 1,000 acre wildlife refuge too.

Yeah, I miss places like the Toucan and Codfish Aristocracy. But I guess everything changes!