1. 1. Where are you from?

• UK
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • United States
    • China
    • Korea
    • India
    • Eastern Europe ( sorry, I've lost count :( )
    • Brazil
    • France
    • Mexico
    • Spain
    • Russia
    • Italy
    • Venezuela
    • Middle East (I'm not ignorant, I just don't have much space!)
    • Malaysia
    • Portugal
    • Signapore
    • Other (Please specify)

Hilch    0

I come from picture perfect Queensland , Australia ..

I have the great Barrier Reef nearly on my door step ( 20 minute drive actually , thats not long ) I go down to the sea side every day and sit on a hill and watch the ocean .. I think I might need a life ...

Hilch

Misty2u    0
I come from picture perfect Queensland , Australia ..

I have the great Barrier Reef nearly on my door step ( 20 minute drive actually , thats not long ) I go down to the sea side every day and sit on a hill and watch the ocean .. I think I might need a life ...

Hilch

Wow :wow: Hilch

I'm totally jealous. Don't reckon you need a life at all............think you've already got a perfect one. My eldest daughter would be in heaven.........she's always wanted to visit the Great Barrier Reef. Perhaps in a couple of years........darn family & friends always seem to have other plans for us.!!

Tracy

Hilch    0

Just let me know if you ever do come over , I can show you some spots that are not on the tourist maps , absolutely beautiful some of them are ...

And I am jealous of where you come from Tracey Ireland ... Looks soo beautiful on the television ..

Hilch

Rob451    0

California Whine Country.

No, I didn't misspell anything, there's too damn many whiney yuppies around here now pretending to know how to make good wine.

Angof    0

Hi peeps

I'm from Kernow, some know it as cornwall and most believe it is part of england. Well theres no telling some people is there :-)

Angof

Yuvri    0

I loiter in the streets of Luton in England. It's not much to the eye but I'm hoping that it's secretely a cover up for a gigantic bio-tech lab underneath the ground where they conduct experiments on ferrets.

I don't have anything against ferrets.

stubbie7    1
Hi peeps

I'm from Kernow, some know it as cornwall and most believe it is part of england. Well theres no telling some people is there :-)

Angof

Hey peeps, absolutely love your area. My wife and I did a car tour of England, Cornwall and Wales a few years ago. A lot of her family on her mothers side come from there (Redruth, mostly). Whenever we play "what if" and ask each other where would you want to live if you could live anywhere my top two are Cornwall and Scotland. I really kind of like it over by St. Agnes but I wouldn't really care where. In fact, I drive around with a bumper sticker on my car with the Cornish cross and it says Kernow. Have met a couple interesting people because of it. Wish I were there right now.

Rick

serioussam    0

Just haveing UK on the list is like incuding South America & Canada in United states, not many people in the UK like to be assciated with England & vis versa but there just jealous were better :P

Wolverhampton- England, Sounds a boring place but I love it. we are just a few miles from stunning countryside such as Bridgenorth- Shropshire, Stratford, North Wales, Staffordshire moorlands, the Peak district. One and a half hours from London, so we have every thing on our doorstep. :guitarguy:

B sharp i was from the mpls area also ( anoka area ). we lived there for 54 years, now we live in the tampa bay area of Florida. we miss minnesota once in a while but it only last a few minutes. HA HA

scotty_b    16
I guess Australia counts for New Zealand :)

hey Jane

We are always happy to claim a famous Kiwi as being an Australian (Split Enz, Sam Neil). We were claiming Russell Crowe as one of our own, but a lot of people feel now you can have him back!