1. 1. Where are you from?

• UK
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • United States
    • China
    • Korea
    • India
    • Eastern Europe ( sorry, I've lost count :( )
    • Brazil
    • France
    • Mexico
    • Spain
    • Russia
    • Italy
    • Venezuela
    • Middle East (I'm not ignorant, I just don't have much space!)
    • Malaysia
    • Portugal
    • Signapore
    • Other (Please specify)

stubbie7    1

Ricky:

My wife and I spent a week driving around Scotland a year and a half ago (would have preferred 3 weeks;) ). I think we saw the sun once or twice. Then again, we flew from Glasgow to Belfast and drove around Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland for a week and doubt we ever saw the sun.

Still, just kept finding good brews, good whisky and all seemed pretty sunny to me.

:thumbup1:

Loved the whole trip but can hardly wait to get back to Scotland.

Rick

LeeB    0
Im from Newbrunswick Canada and no we don't use dog sleds and live in igloos .

:D:clap:

But yeAll live in Trailer parks... or is that Nova Scotia ;)

Retep    0

From Lower Darwen, just a bit downstream from Darwen and a bit further downstream from Over Darwen, all of 'em on the banks of the mighty River Darwen in Lancashire, England.

tpolitz    0
Brooklyn born Irish/Italian American here in North Jersey, raising our family in a quiet little suburb outside of Manhattan.

Someone else here must've been born in Brooklyn.

Hey Hockey,

I was not born in Brooklyn but my wife and I love NYC, in fact we plan on retiring there in about 15 years or so, imagine that moving to the city instead away from it....., of course I've always been bass ackwards :huh: My grandfather was born and raised in Queens and I am also of Italian decent. Now let's see, I'm only short by about $2.5 million for that penthouse overlooking Central Park that we want.....I am accepting donations to the tpolitz retirement fund if anyone is interested? :thumbup1:

Ledhead V-2    0
Brooklyn born Irish/Italian American here in North Jersey, raising our family in a quiet little suburb outside of Manhattan.

Someone else here must've been born in Brooklyn.

Well not Brooklyn, but I was born on Long Island (Rockville Centre) and lived there until I was 17. Found out just a couple years ago that Eddie Money is an alumni of my high school. Ah yes, Long Island -- also the birthplace of a couple hotshot guitarists you may have heard of: Joe Satriani and Steve Vai. :thumbup1:

Led :clover:

DharmaBum    0

Although it may embarass some foks to admit it, (on a public forum, yet), I am from the great state of Montana, tucked remotely into the northwest corner of the US. I lived elsewhere after college, but the place called me home, so I left the military and came back to raise our children here, where their roots are deep. I love this place like it was family.

powe6563    0

I'm from DeSoto County, Mississippi. It's in the northern part of the state and borders Memphis, Tennessee. Yes, it's the home of Elvis and no, I haven't visited Graceland. :thumbup1: