1. 1. Where are you from?

• UK
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • United States
    • China
    • Korea
    • India
    • Eastern Europe ( sorry, I've lost count :( )
    • Brazil
    • France
    • Mexico
    • Spain
    • Russia
    • Italy
    • Venezuela
    • Middle East (I'm not ignorant, I just don't have much space!)
    • Malaysia
    • Portugal
    • Signapore
    • Other (Please specify)

gravitas    0

Well, demographics seem to be floating around. Might as well see where we're all from, eh?

Just answer the poll and specify what the province/state/fiefdom and follow it up with the city/town/fallout bunker.

I'm from a little offshoot of Ottawa called Kanata in that humble province we all know of as Ontario. You know, the one that the frenchmen love to hate so much. ;)

gravitas    0

Huh, Ireland seems like such an obvious country to forget. You'd think I'd have scrapped Venezuela, or something, but with my luck, someone from Venezuela would have shown up and given me hell ;)

Then again, let's face it: the most dangerous creature in Ireland is biologically the bumblebee, who couldn't forget Ireland?

tpolitz    0

Baton Rouge, Louisiana- Home to Crooked Politicians, Alligators, Gumbo and Jambalaya.

Wow, I can't hardly stand all the excitement......:glare:

If I hear one more cajun tune, someone shoot me....please :wacko:

It's not that I dislike cajun music, but when you've heard one song, you've basically heard them all.....same old chank-a-chank sound....over and over again....

Donovan    0
Huh, Ireland seems like such an obvious country to forget. You'd think I'd have scrapped Venezuela, or something, but with my luck, someone from Venezuela would have shown up and given me hell ;) (...)

*Gives gravitas hell :devil2: * No, not from Venezuela actually, but from the Netherlands...

How could you forget good old Holland? :scared: Hehe, ok ok, we're a small country... No hard feelings :rolleyes:

South Holland, Papendrecht by the way... Would surprise me if you EVER heard of it... :P

jimbo    0

I'm from sunny Sydney, way down under at the top of the world!, same country as Kirk and Clancy but about 1000 kilometers away and many more thousands of kilometers from just about everyone else. Thank goodness for the internet.

CANDA BABY

Ottawa, Ontario

In a little place called Orleans not far from Kanata

Damn right man The scots are freagen scots. One of the coolest people on the planet right next to canada. Someday i gotta get a kilt of my scotish clan.

gravitas    0
CANDA BABY

Ottawa, Ontario

In a little place called Orleans not far from Kanata

Damn right man The scots are freagen scots. One of the coolest people on the planet right next to canada. Someday i gotta get a kilt of my scotish clan.

My guitar teacher's Squirish. A squirrely squire. Country picker, actually, grew up in Ottawa but born in Owen Sound.

Lcjones    8

There are two constants in the world. Math & Music. One I detest and only tolerate because I have to count my change now and then to be sure I didn't get, for lack of a better word, cheated.

I have never been cheated with music.

My Jones' are nigh on 400 years in these United States. But the rest of me? Well, lets just say Scot/Irish/Anglish (in that order) and Dutch/Franco/German with a pinch of Scandinavian which explains why I appreciate buxom blondes on calendars in auto parts houses and good beer. Of course, the dominate genes lean toward the Celtic end of things. I have never heard a bad bagpipe. And that may be because of the beer. :mrgreen:

In the meantime I am an Ulster-Scot in the hills of Appalachia which is exactly as it should be. :cool:

lc

737blues    0

Born and bred in the East end of London, UK. Father is Cockney, Mother is from the highlands of Scotland. Lived in more places over the last 35 years than I care to remember but always seem to end up coming back to Australia. They can't get rid of me. I just consider myself lucky that I can (usually) speak at all. :unsure::helpsmili:lol:

John