• Aged between 10 and 15
    • Aged between 16 and 21
    • Aged between 22 and 30
    • Aged between 31 and 40
    • Aged between 41 and 50
    • Aged between 51 and 60
    • Aged between 61 and 70
    • Aged 71+

Man that was depressing, wish we could have voted in tens on the fives. Would love to still be in that 25-35 range but nooooo I've got to click in the 31-40 range. That just sucks. I'm going to go drink some prune juice and try not to break a hip on my way to the bathroom.

Damn this thread, I'm sure it started when I was 55, now I'M 57, shoot and nearly all that reply are a lot younger than me.:isaynothing::crying2:

In fact I've just checked when the thread started and I was 53...omg wheres that time gone.:isaynothing:

Stopped having birthdays awhile back as the next milestone is a headstone and I'm not ready for that. I have told I'm older than dirt........

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I just love looking at those statistics. Lets imagine what they might be saying.

Ages 10-15: I want to be a rock star.

Ages 16-21: I wish I were doing better, how long is this gonna take?

Ages 22-30: This is a lot harder than I thought sure is killing my social time, I have so much to do.

Ages 31-40: I wish I had not given up, l think I'll give it another try.

Ages 41-50: This is great, I cant wait to get that better guitar.

Ages 51-60: Love my stuff, got everything I need, cant think of anything I'd rather be doing.

Ages 61-70: Sure can feel it in my joints, wish I could be playing more. Maybe its time to sell some of this stuff.

Ages 71+ : Been there, seen it, done it. Never did become a rock star like some, but I loved it all the way.

Music is where your heart is. Enjoy and have fun, I did.

• Like 1

OMG,

I started playing in the first group(10-15yrs) and now I've only got two to go, aarrhh! So true what you added there Eddie.

"Ages 41-50: This is great, I cant wait to get that better guitar." Would you believe I ordered a Gibson yesterday!?! Got roughly a two week wait for it to arrive in Oz.

Cheers pH

:clap:

• Like 1

Like the sound of Gibson's but they always looked bulky to me but one day I picked one up in a guitar store and it was surprisingly easy to play.