Fretsource

Fretsource Lessons Forum. Tools and Trainers

Hi all - and season's greetings :beer:

I've just added a new section to my lessons forum. Not a lesson this time but a few Flash Tools and Trainers that I hope some will find useful. A couple were included in some pevious lessons but others are making their first public appearance. I'll be adding to them in due course

As always, don't expect too much from my limited programming skills. :winkthumb:

TOOLS and TRAINERS

Yes, great additions Fret... for anyone who hasn't checked them out already, do yourself a favour and go take a look.

We'll make sure to mention them in our next newsletter so they don't get missed by the masses.

Thanks Fretsource for all your work. I know the work and time you must have put into all that.

Clancy

Well done, Fretsource! Great tools. Anyone who has ever dabbled with Flash will know how tricky it would have been to put these together. Bravo and thanks for adding them to the site. :thumbup1:

Wow, those are awesome resources Fretsource. Thank you. Your ear training program confirms that I need some serious help in that regard.

Nutty

Fretsource,

Wow nice layout. Thank you for putting in the time for this treasure chest of information. A valuable asset to the site.

Merry Christmas

Thanks for the encouraging comments folks. :winkthumb: I've got some ideas for new ones and I'll make them when I can figure out how :dunno:

I'm glad music theory wasn't this tricky to learn. :yes:

Wow! Stunned.

Just checked out the Tab Trainer.

I been looking for something like this for a long time. It has been something I have been meaning to do, learn the Fretboard 'really' well, know where every note is, without taking time to work it out.

But it was soo boring. Was doing me head in.

Now you turned it into a Flash 'game'

Thank you very much.

As always, don't expect too much from my limited programming skills.

Don't know how it could be any better. An excellent job and excellent trainers for all of us.

Thank you very much.

Danny

I did quite well on the interval trainer (amazingly), but the Fretboard Tab Trainer made my head hurt. Next time I'll try doing it with my fretboard in front of me, not just in my head :huh:

A great effort Fretsource, now its time for you to go and enjoy some Christmas spirit:santa:

Great work Fretsource, these indeed will come in very usefull, really stugglin with notes on fretboard so fretboard tabtrainer will help me no end...Cheers and can i wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year ...... and i hope santa brings you all your wishes lol..