NetKnockout

My BUZZ is different....: (

NetKnockout    0

UGB - I did as you asked with the ruler, though the only one I had was 12", and it rocked, a lot.... So, just to be sure, I went and butchered my ruler, rendering it to 6", and tried again, it did rock, but it was ever so slight...

coldethyl    0
Nice guitar? Yes, sure.

Boy, you guys are real guitar nuts if that's all you can say about that nice pic from the lovely Netknockout! : )

Yes your right on the money as far as Nikki being quite stunning, but for all her beauty she is equally intelligent and I'm sure she would appreciate that being considered as well as having the potential to be a very good guitarist.:thumbup1:

Neil:)

Edit (21/3/06): BTW Nikki, I don't know if I've mentioned it already, but I used to play Clarinet too. Lost interest in it though when I was about 12 years old.

NetKnockout    0

UGB - You seem to be a wealth of knowledge, thank-you so much for taking the time to share, and help...: ) I'd say you qualify as a treasure...: )

Neil, as always thank-you for your kindness... And I too, lost interest in the clarinet at about the same age, but you know I love the sound, and often it is my choice "voice", on my keyboards, meshes nicely with my voice, whereas the guitar actually doesn't, lol, I mean maybe it would it I were playing it differently, I don't know, I've just completed a looonnnggg heavy journey, and though completely spent from it, the ending was harsher yet, and thus sleep will not be coming anytime soon. A good time to write, though probably not here...: ) ~Nikki

si16    10

A guy seriously injures a certain part of his body in an industrial accident. The doctor examines it and says "I've never seen anything like it. Holes everywhere!" and gives the guy a telephone number. The guy says "Is this the number for a cosmetic surgeon?" and the doc says "Not that's the number for a clarinet player, he'll show you how to hold it."