i was wondering what happened to the site ? i know i havent been here in a while but were is the scrolling bar up above that said the latest post ? i miss it it should be put back up below the lessons . i really like the lessons though so if i had to chose i would say the lessons but it would be nice to see them both , it made it feel a little more like home with the post by people you know shown above......:)

anyway sorry for blaaaabing just had to say it lol.....

yea i understand this. and i completley agree , my only point is that it is nice to also see what the general vibe of the site is. as far as what people are working on, and thus mabye choosing a lesson on the site according to the flow of the site. of course im just completley bored right now, long day at work but,

ive been giving my 12 year old son his first guitar lesson, man what a cool experience.

anyway im worn out and just felt like getting a little political lmao.....:laughingg: :laughingg: :laughingg:

Best way to get to the new posts is the hit the "New Posts" or the "Active Threads" link in the nav bar jimmy. We want to keep the scroller for the guitar lessons as that's what the majority of members are here to find.

Cheers

Clancy

I don't know if anyone else does this but I have two tabs up if I have a look at a lesson, then I can practice and just switch to the other tab when I want to see whats going on, then back to the lessons tab, works for me:winkthumb:

i completley agree with everyone , i didnt know that we could only have on scroll message up there i was thinking mabye ther could be more than 1 row , no big deal they way it is is the way it should be , i love this site and it has helped me a ton and now it will help my son also , Who by the way picked up real fast last night for never playin the guitar , he was havin a little trouble keeping his fingers in the frets, but hes awesome at the guitar hero video game so hes way ahead on the finger coordination . by the end of the night he was begining to do some scales and even got a g and a d down . plus i turned the distortion way up and just let him freak out . it was pretty cool ,,............ thx to u all:clap: