Clancy

SkyNet - Our official chat moderator

SkyNet is our official chat moderator / administrator

Just wanted to let everyone know that SkyNet (aka Carey) has kindly agreed be our official chat moderator / administrator.

Carey set up the integrated audio video chat here on the forum and is the person who you can ask about any technical problems that you may have with the chat room.

New members please note: New members to the forum will not be able to access the chat until they have been here a certain amount of time and have a certain amount of posts or are known and recommended by an established member. This isn't for any other reason than a video chat room can be used for offensive purposes. This has happened already a couple of times... and as some of our member's children are sometimes in the chat room with them, we want to take precautions against anyone being offended. This is not a technical problem.

Anyway, thanks to SkyNet for offering to help out here.

Clancy

My congrats also mate ...

And I have the word that your now keeping a close on me ....

So Mate ol buddy ol pal when you find out how the "Hilch " Filter works ......hint hint

LMAO

Honestly congrats mate and thanks

Trev..:)

Good on ya Carey, and thanks to Clancy as well for setting the wheels in motion for this. It's good to know that the video chat section is moderated too so that it's user friendly and there's no risk to children of members visiting as well.:winkthumb::)

Thanks all. I've received special high intensity training on the use of the Hilch filter :)

I'm still waiting for my first class airline tickets to Australia. Clancy says they're coming "real soon".

Carey

Congratulations Skynet, I must get in there some day you've done a really good job setting it up so people like me should get in there and use it, I'll get my act together looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks to Skynet (Carey) and you Clancy for setting this up. I tried it out last night with the help of another member. Had a few problems stopping my mic' from buzzing but other than that it works just great.

Kevin