Kirk Lorange

New lesson - Tiptoe through the Blues

I've just finished a new fingerstyle lesson, one suitable for beginners. It's based around the same progression that's used in 'Tiptoe through the Tulips' and 'The birth of the Blues', hence the silly title. It's basically a bass line and melody line throughout, so just two notes to worry about. Good for finger coordination.

http://www.guitarforbeginners.com/forum/finger-style-lessons/16929-tiptoe-through-blues/

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks Kirk. I haven't been too successful so far in that I started above my station with C Breeze. Still cannot play it but I think I may manage this one. One other thing, thanks for the explanations that accompany the videos, I find they really help a lot, not only to get a better understanding of the piece but I also get a better understanding of music in general.

Kevin

Cooking with "Hilch " still didn't make the News letter mmm Might have to come up with better ideas ,,, I wonder if this means funding for the segment is cut ....

I ve had a look at Tip Toe lesson still trying to my fingers to move quicker on the fret board :):)

Nice lessons Kirk real nice

Trev..:)

They're wonderful chords to play over, Carol. Lots of neat twists and turns. Should I put a little backing track together for the improv forum?

A backing track would be great if you have time, Kirk. :)

Tiptoe through the Blues - Part 1 has been replaced with Part 2, does anyone know where Part 1 has been moved to, I have a copy of the tabs but need to listen to it many, many, more times to get the tune to stick in my head.

I can do without it but just wondering if it has been moved to an accessible new place.

:confused:Skip

Tiptoe through the Blues - Part 1 has been replaced with Part 2, does anyone know where Part 1 has been moved to, I have a copy of the tabs but need to listen to it many, many, more times to get the tune to stick in my head.

I can do without it but just wondering if it has been moved to an accessible new place.

:confused:Skip

Sorry about that last post, I found it right on this thread.

Embarrassed, Skip