joehere1

fav album

Just thouth id ask everyone what there fav album ( cd ) was

I have a few Physical graffitti, led zepplin

The Wall pink floyd

Lets hear it pple we luv it all :thumbup1::clap:

My favourite albums:

Dark Side Of The Moon- Pink Floyd (obviously)

Are You Experienced-Jimi Hendrix

Physical Graffitti-Led Zeppelin

Truth-Jeff Beck

The Band (Brown album)-The Band

Sticky Fingers-Rolling Stones

The White Album-The Beatles

Quadrophenia-The Who

The Yes Album-Yes

Rust Never Sleeps-Neil Young

Deja Vu-CSN&Y

Paranoid-Black Sabbath

Frampton Comes Alive-Peter Frampton

One More From The Road-Lynyrd Skynyrd

Toys In The Attic-Aerosmith

Paris-Supertramp

Blue-Joni Mitchell

Hotel California-Eagles

Van Halen-Van Halen

Dog & Butterfly-Heart

Alive-KISS

Fire & Water-Free

Teaser & The Firecat-Cat Stevens

Bridge Over Troubled Waters-Simon & Garfunkel

Welcome To My Nightmare-Alice Cooper

.............just a few of my favourite albums

Neil

Nebraska by Bruce Springsteen

Tunnel of Love by Bruce Springsteen

Darkness on the edge of town by Bruce Springsteen

Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen

.....do you see a trend here............

non Springsteen stuff:

Hotel California - Eagles

Slippery when wet - Bon Jovi

some country stuff

As you can see, I am a huge Springsteen fan; have seen him live over 35 times and have approx. 140 live recordings. I know that there are quite a few sites that have tabs of Springsteen songs, but I would appreciate if you can share some of your favorites.

Thanks!

Favorite album...(hard to be completely objective)

Today? - listening to and liking "Horses" by Patti Smith

Tomorrow? Something else perhaps...?

(But I think one of my all time favorites has to be Floyd's "Animals")

ur welcome neil and just call me joe i guess i could have chosed a more oringinal handle :(

i think we should have a chat with kush, great fella but the backstreet boys are scaying me:unsure:

just kidding kush:)

joe

Hi Joe !!!

Seems someone is making fun of me here !:angry: .....LOL just kidding buddy !!!:D

Hey anyways thanks for the compliment pal, but u dont need to be scared , because i dont love BackStreet Boys, its just that here in India, we prefer slow songs, like which are easier to understand:oops: . Its just that they match with the kinda local music here:)

Its just my family who are crazy for slow and sentimental songs of Back-Boys and westlife etc.... So how are you doin mate ???:)

I don't even think the BSB's play any instruments, do they?

Maybe I'm gettin' old but they just seem to cater for the teeny bopper generation. I guess I'm not really into that.

But each to their own Kush! If you like 'em, so be it!

Neil

Yes, even i dont think that they play any instruments !!!:unsure:

But some of their songs are good, and yes may be you are true, they might be covering a younger audiences. Defenetly the more matured musicians might like more professionalism. This is my personal feeling.

But hey, is linkin park a good choice:rolleyes:

Take care:)

I'm looking at Paul Simon's Graceland, King Crimson's Lark's Tongues in Aspic, The Smashing Pumpkins' The Aeroplane Flies High, Bruce Cockburn's Speechless, The Mars Volta's Frances the Mute, Slough Feg's Avatism, or Zappa's Appostrophe as great runners up. But my favourite albums are definitely The Band and Music From Big Pink, N.E.R.D's In Search Of... and Bob Dylan's Bringing it all Back Home. The former has a slight edge over the latter two, them being Canadian and all, you see.

my fav album at the mo is zakk wylde book of shadows and it has been for quita a while now....All time its probs gonna be any of the motley crue albums...

Hmmm, kinda hard to pick just one... If I really had to, I'd be "Scenes from a Memory" by Dream Theater :)

Close runnerup should be "Californication" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. And actually, Petrucci being such an awesome guitarist, I'd be ashamed not to name both Liquid Tension Experiment albums as well. Kinda weird, but never cease to amaze and delight me. :blink:

And well... Pink Floyd, Yes, Linkin Park, Van Halen... A lot of what was named already... :thumbup1:

That's almost impossible for me to say, but the last cd I bought, "The Very Best of Montrose", is absolutely killer if you're into hard rock.

"Rock The Nation", "Bad Motor Scooter", "Rock Candy", "Space Staion #5", "I Got The Fire", "Let's Go", "Twenty Flight Rock"...Wow!!

btw -- the first 3 songs I listed were all on their debut album. Not bad at all for a first effort. It's also Sammy Hagar's first band.

Bob

I love Bryan Adams and Linkin Park. My family like to listen to Backstreet Boys and Westlife.:)
Finally Bryan Adams gets a mention! i love him! I saw him live at the point dublin and he was great! But i can't seem to pick a favourite album! there are so many great artists out there!! aaaaahhhhh! it's sooo hard to choose!:helpsmili

I bought the new Coldplay album the other day and been listening to that. not as good as their first 2 but a solid effort nonetheless