shelbysuggs

Hey There Delilah

OK I CANT PLAY TABS AND I HAVE TIRED TO LEARN IT JUST DOESNT WORK WITH ME LOL SO IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME:crying2: IF THEY COULD WRITE THE MUSIC ON SHEET MUSIC AND EMAIL IT TO ME IT TWOULD BE VERY APPRECIATIBE THX IN ADVANCE FOR WHO EVER CAN DO THIS IM A STUDENT AND STILL LEARNING ITS REALLY THE ONLY SONG I WANTED TO KNOW LOL BESIDES THE WINGS FROM BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN LOL

BUT THX IN ADVANCE WHO EVER CAN DO THIS FOR ME THANK YOUUUUUUUU

Friendly reminder- all caps is online equivalent of shouting.

Tabs are not difficult to learn- you just need to take your time to understand exactly what it is you are seeing. You have 6 lines, each corresponding to a string on your guitar. The top line is the 1st string, the high E. The next line is B, etc. Below is an F-barre chord. The numbers represent the fret for each string that you need to depress.

E-----1--

B-----1--

G-----2--

D-----3--

A-----3--

E-----1---

Hey There Delilah Chords (ver 3) by Plain White Ts @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

here's a link to the chords for the song- so long as you know your chords and you know the song, you should be in good shape. They also have PowerTab files for the song as well, but you need to download the free program to view them. PowerTab will also put it into sheet music for you. Here's a link to one of the PowerTab files for the song:

Hey There Delilah Power Tab by Plain White Ts @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

and to get PowerTab:

Power Tab .net - Download Center

Hope that helps you out.

If this is your guitar goal.. you should complete your journey soon. ;)

Its really not that difficult given that it is very repetitive... if you know something about finger style guitar. There is a Bm chord in there but because of the pattern you can use 3 fingers instead of a barre... same with the F#m chord if I remember correctly

It uses a D Bm G & A chord being fingerpicked alternately on the D string and G&B strings. Chorus is picked on the chord base string and G&B. It's pretty straightforward.

Hope that helps

FB

I thought I'd learn this as the Wife likes it, thanks for the tips guys, thanks for the links Cshude, I didn't know Power tab editor would convert to sheet music, I read the can you read sheet music thread and would like to do it more so that will be useful, downloaded it already, got one from CNet to make tabs as well, so the link was really helpful:smilinguitar: