coldethyl

First Song Ever Learned

xxlebox    0

Well, I can't get it perfectly well just yet, 'cause I'm not very good at ritme just yet. But I've almost got Knockin' on Heaven's Door. It might be just a simple song(it is, because I'm playing the 'simple' version of it), but I'm very glad with a result like that in three days! :D

Little offtopic: Does anyone know where I could get a program that makes the beats for you?

junkmutt    0

My very first song was"merrily we row along" HA HA !:crying:

But the first proper song I could play all the way through was AC/DC Back in Black. I still play it now , Its a real rocker.As for the drum beats you can download free drum machines at hitsquad. Good Luck.

ledzep182    0

Carousel by blink-182 but I have trouble stringing it all together. also most of Everything's Magic by Angels and Airwaves, but, again, it's hard to string it all together.

Cameron    0

Spin by Lifehouse :yeahhh: what a great song, propably my favorite of all time. so easy to do, after i gained some hand dexternity :claping: then i learned some birthday-songs to play... for family & friends birthdays, obviously

xxlebox    0
My very first song was"merrily we row along" HA HA !:crying:

But the first proper song I could play all the way through was AC/DC Back in Black. I still play it now , Its a real rocker.As for the drum beats you can download free drum machines at hitsquad. Good Luck.

Thanks alot for that site. Got a good one of there! :yes: