Hilch

Buddy / Ignore List

I was playing around "again " and found in the User CP this thingy called buddy / Ignore List ..

How does this work ? Is this like the "Hilch Filter " you know when I am on and its battle stations everyone :yeahhh:

Just a curious ol fella I am hey

Trev..:):)

I have never used those options , I just check the bottom of the forum page and I can't think of any one on here I would wish to ignore.

If no one answers this post I will start getting worried, just a hello will do, I need constant reassurance:grouphug:

Thing is, there's so many good people on this forum that I can't think of anyone I'd put in the ignore category.

Ditto, for a forum of this size.... no, for any forum I've been on, this is without doubt the friendliest most helpful forum on the net. Long may it continue!!

Originally Posted by fireblade

Ditto, for a forum of this size.... no, for any forum I've been on, this is without doubt the friendliest most helpful forum on the net. Long may it continue

I beleive that most creative people are sensitive and to a degree very insecure and need validation. If we don't do that for each other it would be pretty sad and who else is going to do it. No matter what level anyone is at there is always something they contribute. When anyone ask a question it makes us all think and sharpens us up when we propose an answer and become the teacher. I think so many musicians forget that they had to learn and should still be learning. Music is a joy forever and we should keep it that way on the forum. I find this forum to be a very good cross section of skills, ages, and even cultures. Diversity is a great thing when channeled into a positive direction. This forum should continue to do that and not allow anythlng to interfere with the positive activities on this forum. Do I get a witness.

All the best

Danny

Do I get a witness.

Danny

Amen!!!

Trev Quote: So is that like a Hilch Filter?

Yep, if there was really such a thing, that's just what it'd be like!!!!! But since your our favorite " life of the party kind of guy", I'm sure there's really no such thing!!!!!

Trev Quote: So is that like a Hilch Filter?

Very similar except the jackpudding control button is not turned off all the way and if it were I would be filtered also.:dunno:

Danny