Canuck-Playa

Got New Stuff

Ok just recently my brother decided to go live with my mom. My mom is across the border so he isnt going to take any of his stuff with him. I have just received two guitars to my collection. one is a eletrical guitar a replica of Paul Stanley's apocalypse guitar. and the other is a broken guitar in some pretty bad shape. here are the pictures below. the guitar case is just fine i just never had one before so naturally i want to show it off:)

about the acoustic I need new strings the bridge needs replaced the back (last picture is a mess literally a sliced hole in it. Is this guitar fixable? and it the name of the guitar is in one of the pictures to. is that a good brand? or is it worth fixing or should i just chuck it out. :helpsmili :helpsmili :helpsmili :helpsmili

581.attach

582.attach

583.attach

584.attach

585.attach

I was looking at the last picture and can see that it is absolutley crappy so here is another couple shots.

when looking at the pictures imagine zooming in every picture.

start with picture 1. then pic2 then pic three like a zoom in:thumbup1:

586.attach

587.attach

588.attach

allthumbs    8

It would be a fun project for you to work on. Not worth having it fixed by a pro. I googled for peerless and came up empty. Probably a mail order guitar. Your pointy electric looks like fun. How does it sound?

I wouldn't put too much into that acoustic I don't think. You could glue what loose wood you can find to glue and then put duct tape over the rest. Seriously.

Looks like the bridge needs a saddle and pins. That's probably $10 in parts and I'd be more tempted to put $10 towards another guitar. What does the neck look like? Does it have an adjustable trussrod?

ya thats what i thought... lol i was going to put it on ebay because i didnt have the money, but now i couldnt go put another guitar player through the pain.

and the eletric guitar i have no idea how it sounds i have no amp.

joehere1    0

hey canuck-playa i cant say id waist time or money on them , but if the electric sounds ok then have fun with it doesnt get any cheaper then free and the case looks good so im sure you will get some use out of that :thumbup1:

lol for sure i dont plan on getting rid of the eletric and case because i definetly need them. but the acoustic is is really bad shape and i am gonna throw it out cause it looks like it is damaged beyond repair.