Hilch

I have a suggestion

44 posts in this topic

Every time there is a problem who do we all go to ?

Clancy of course , well I might give the poor girl a hard time but in a friendly way so I reckon , we should all say thanks to this wonderful lady who I am proud to know and call my friend ..

So come on everyone , if Clancy has helped you out say thanks and show your appreciation to this marvellous lady

THANK - YOU CLANCY

What a good idea Hilch THANKYOU CLANCY for all your help,and hard work to keep the site running smoothly:claping: :claping: :claping: :claping::winkthumb::)

Thanks for providing a great resource. It's loved by many now, and thousands more in the future!:guitardude: :guitardude: :clap: :clap: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :cool: :cool:

Thanks Clancy, but it makes me wonder...what has Hilch been up to?:eek:

On this occassion I did nothing believe it or not , I just think what this lady does for us all she deserves a big thank you from us ..

I do not envy her job in any way , I think Clancy even built her self a

"Hilch " filter ...LMAO

Trev..:)

I do not envy her job in any way , I think Clancy even built her self a

"Hilch " filter ...LMAO

Uh oh, Trev's smarter than I thought!

Thank you Trev and everyone else who has replied... that's very, very nice of you... but I get a lot of help... our moderators are the best and there is no way this forum could run smoothly without them. Also the members who keep us notified of things that shouldn't be posted on the forum are a great help too. We couldn't have hoped for a nicer community really. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without it now.

Cheers

Clancy

Yes the mods do a great job , but I just wanted to show my appreciation of all the help you { Clancy } have given me over my time here . Many many times you have helped me out and I do appreciate it .

I have a saying , " No-one ever says thank you anymore and I want to change that "

Hey, Clancy, can I get one of those 'Hilch-filters' off of you? I think there are days I'd even pay for one...LOL

What's that saying about 'behind every fine guitarist there is a woman guiding the strings..." or perhaps I'm paraphrasing, and it should be PULLING his strings...hehehehe

Thank you for a great site, BOTH Clancy, and KIRK!

Elle

Yes, a big THANKYOU Clancy for all your hard work that you do around here, making life on the forums for us members most enjoyable.

Hey, Clancy, can I get one of those 'Hilch-filters' off of you? I think there are days I'd even pay for one...LOL

My PM box is filling up fast with that request already Elle... might have to make that a special product here... how much do you think people would be willing to pay? :D

Sorry Trev. ;)

Live Stone now man your starting to scare me LMAO .....

I don't do lace LMAO

And I have a good head for radio , something that should be heard and not seen

OK I sucked up enough to Clancy now I reckon LMAO

You didn't think for one minute there wasn't going to be a catch did you Clancy ?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Only Messin

LOL