Clancy

New Forum "Guitar News"

I've just made a new forum here called "Guitar News" - it's a forum that collects guitar information (news) from other sites.

At the moment, we are getting news feeds from Guitarsite.com Harmonycentral.com and cnet.com - if you have any other guitar sites that provide a rss or xml feed that you'd like to see included, just let me know. Obviously sites that are in direct competition with this one... other guitar teaching sites (especially commercial sites) will not be included.

Cheers

Clancy

When I got on yesterday and seen these Postings being posted , I thought it was a new member posting Spam .

Good thing Clancy posted this or I may never of looked through some of the " NEWS" .

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you all like it... any suggestions for what else we can add, just let me know.

No need to come clean Hilch... nothing much gets by me. :)

Clancy

Just a note, the threads in the Guitar News forum aren't closed threads. They are open for discussion if you want to comment on anything.

Clancy

Those threads auto-create Matt. The sites have news feeds and the forum software here can be set up so that each news item automatically starts a new thread.

Clancy