ethic

Paypal

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask this, but are there plans to use something other than paypal to accept payment? Or is there already another way that I'm not aware of? I'd like to order a master lesson, but Paypal and I don't get along.

Some weird issue from eBay or something. I had a Paypal account with my card, then I forgot my password or something and tried to create a whole new account.. thinking I had actually closed my old one; but my card was still assigned to that old one. I think. I don't even remember. I may be completely wrong. :) I just know that last time I tried to use it I got all sorts of issues. I'll check again. :)

The best way to solve your Paypal problem is to go into change your personal details and put your card number in again, there would be no need to open a new account. If you've forgotten your password, Paypal will resend it to you, so you should be able to get set up again fairly easily, the other payment method which I don't think Clancy uses is nochex but of the two Paypal is more secure.

Yeah, I've forgotten my password before and if you just click on forgot password they'll send you one and then you can go in and change it to what you want. It's fast and they send it to you almost immediately.