Rockerbob

My $99 Floyd Rose guitar arrived.

Rockerbob    47

It sounds like a FatStrat, or a strat with humbuckers. I've only played it for a few minutes so far. I will try to record a quick demo when I get a chance. The action might be too low for me. :)

allthumbs    8

Still waiting for mine. I can put up a link to the set up page for them. Follow the instructions to the letter and it takes about ten minutes. Wing it and it could take two hours.

SprayTech    0
So far, so good. It looks good and it plays pretty well. It even came with a cheap, but servicable, gig bag.

Looks Cool RB :) & sounds good !

So when are ya going to do the Eddie VanHalen Fraken Strat trickerie to it ? :) For $99 bucks we can chop and rebuild and make it into a $35K AX ..... LOL

allthumbs    8

The 99 buck stupid deal of the day was last Saturday and they were sold out fast. There may be a few left of the single, single, humbuck config. for $150. I wrote about this bargain about two weeks ago but, hardly anyone payed attention to it.

I can't get them to ship to Canada so overseas is unlikely.

Just go to Musicians Friend and do a search for Floyd guitar to see if there are any left.

This is the link on how to set up a speedloader floyd.Floyd Rose

Floyd Rose

Aunt Doty    0

WOW!! What a deal. Looks great ( love that blue)and you really make it sound great. Sorry I missed out on that deal. I'd like to have a good electric for a good price like that!

So AT does that mean you aren't going to get yours if they won't ship to Canada?

allthumbs    8
WOW!! What a deal. Looks great ( love that blue)and you really make it sound great. Sorry I missed out on that deal. I'd like to have a good electric for a good price like that!

So AT does that mean you aren't going to get yours if they won't ship to Canada?

I have several friends in the states I can call on to buy guitars on my behalf and mail them to me. My guitar is identical to RBs. It is at my buddies place as I type this.:claping:

knight46    2

I just couldn't pull the trigger on this one (kicking myself as I type, not an easy thing to do). But that is one cool looking and a seriously cool sounding axe for any price, much less $99. It is threads like this that cause GAS, pure and simple.

Rockerbob    47

After playing it for a little while, I am still very happy with this guitar. I don't think it will replace my Tom Anderson, but for 1/35 of the price...

The whammy does seem to stay in tune pretty well, even when I dump it. Not that I do that often, but I had to try it.