Hey Clancy,

Just a thought, wonder if others agree, there is a link-bar an the top of each thread that easily allows one to navigate the site i.e.

(Forum Home > Guitar For Beginners & Beyond General Forum > etc > etc). What I feel would be convient if there was also one and the bottom of the page, to allow us to move on without have to scroll to the top of the page(maybe I'm just being lazy), just wondered if others would agree?:dunno:

Brian

Yeah, I'm lazy also and like the idea of the back to the top of the page. Also sometimes I have trouble getting back to the new post list without going thru numerous pages and I frequently get a notice saying there are no matches for this request when I try to return after reading a thread with several pages.????????????

If you want to get to the top of the page quickly, try Ctrl + 'Home' key.

I've been meaning to point people to the tab 'Active Threads' - I found it a few days ago and now I hardly use anything else on the forum section. It gives an immediate update of posts, and you can see who posted which thread and who posted last. I now use it much more than the ticker at the top. You can also see who has not had any reply to their threads yet.

Hey Clancy,

Just a thought, wonder if others agree, there is a link-bar an the top of each thread that easily allows one to navigate the site i.e.

(Forum Home > Guitar For Beginners & Beyond General Forum > etc > etc). What I feel would be convient if there was also one and the bottom of the page, to allow us to move on without have to scroll to the top of the page(maybe I'm just being lazy), just wondered if others would agree?:dunno:

Brian

We did have that at one stage Brian, but with every template update it disappears and I need to put it back in manually. It was just laziness on my part that I didn't put it back on... it's there again now. It's on all the thread pages, down the bottom of the page after the last post.

Scorpius, down in the footer of each page there is a link that says "Top" - that will take you to the top of the page. That's actually always been there.

Cheers

Clancy

Scorpius, down in the footer of each page there is a link that says "Top" - that will take you to the top of the page. That's actually always been there.

Cheers

Clancy

Ooops! He he I'm very sorry for that. I did not notice it was always there. Sorry again. :) Maybe I was looking for it from somewhere in the lower right hand corner. And thanks for the Ctrl + 'Home' key, carol m. I did not know it until now. Well, 2 things I learned today.

We did have that at one stage Brian, but with every template update it disappears and I need to put it back in manually. It was just laziness on my part that I didn't put it back on... it's there again now. It's on all the thread pages, down the bottom of the page after the last post.

Cheers

Clancy

Thank you, this will make navigating a lot easier for me anyway.

Brian