eddiez152

New VOX Amp and Pocket POD

Stratrat    0
...Rocker the only thing that keeps yu from going to the moon is all them wires.

Actually I think if he holds down the far top right button on top of the amp and steps on the bottom left footswitch at the same time, it launches a thermonuclear warhead! :D

Rockerbob    47
Actually I think if he holds down the far top right button on top of the amp and steps on the bottom left footswitch at the same time, it launches a thermonuclear warhead! :D

Yeah! So be nice to me.

macman01    0

I recently purchased the Pocket Pod and I am thrilled to bits with it. I went to customtone.com and dowloaded a bunch of Pod 2.0 tones as they are compatible with it. There is Vyex software that allows you to transfer patches from PC to pPod via the included USB cable.:yeahhh:

I am posting a cover which has tones from the pPod.:yes:

Here is link:

http://www.guitarforbeginners.com/forum/members-recordings-lets-hear-you/15474-man-silver-mtn-rainbow/#post154450

eddiez152    129

macman,

When I'm ready for this, i'd like to share ideas. Not ready yet, just haven't had time to hook everthing up yet.

and thanks for the link too.

I get to play through an AD30VT every now and then. I like the amp model to the far left, a Dumble clone I believe, for my Strat. My LP sounds best to me on the UK 70's model.

Hope you have fun with your new gear.

eddiez152    129

Stratrat,

The Vox is a wonderful unit. Its too bad I am so much into acoustic and not electric. This really belongs into the hands of some of you guys who can put it through its paces.